Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
The search continues for a doberman! I have searched DT for a while now and couldn't find an entry on Elitehaus. If anyone has had experience with them or knows of them, would you mind leaving a note?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello all,
The search continues for a doberman! I have searched DT for a while now and couldn't find an entry on Elitehaus. If anyone has had experience with them or knows of them, would you mind leaving a note?
They're located in Dexter, Missouri by the way!

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I took a look on Facebook--their site comes up and several other entries. I'm always a little leery about kennels who are breeding more than one breed and they seem to have German Shepherd Dogs, Dobermans and a couple of something elses. The International champions that they list are probably the one that one of my dogs has (obtained with four BOB's with nearly no competition plusGroup placements--IACB or something like that That dog was already an AKC and Canadian Champion and we went to those shows mostly to just see what they were about.

I think their performance titles are more impressive--they have several with upper lever IPO titles.

I'd like to see rather different information on their health certifications but you get what you get sometimes--maybe you should call and ask about recent Holters and Echo's for instance.

Some of the dogs are quite handsome but I've also been in this breed for many years and I've seen dogs who looked magnificent in picture who were unrecognisable when seen in person if you were relying on finding a dog who looked like the one in the picture,

I don't know--just from the website and pictures and what they say I echo the old "Let the buyer beware" admonition.

What have you actually heard about Elitehaus? What attracted you to them?

dobebug

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just going through a plethora of breeder sites and theirs seemed to interest me. I did some research on them and saw that they have really good reviews on facebook, but just didn't think that was enough to win me over. I love how their dogs look on site though and they have a litter coming in red and rust that is just what I'm looking for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts