Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its been awhile since I have posted some pics of my babies on here and thought I'd do a photo shoot of Bella and Jackson since she was leaving on Monday...so here we go...

Bella doing a little posing for the camera - she is my CAMERA HAM

Another Bella pose...ok good lord Bella, enough already :)

Jackson being goofy as usual:

A head shot of Bella :

They tried to keep up with daddy all day in the yard:

Taking a break, they heard something in the woods, but as you see, Bella had to turn around and pose:

My scooby doo boy Jackson:

Another Bella, "Hey Mom, Im right here" :

AND after a full day of working in the yard, I have 2 very tired puppies:

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Great pics! Jordan looks like Bella when she is tuckered out and sleeping (the eyes)!! :)

Jan

Reactions: tuxedojack

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great pics! Jordan looks like Bella when she is tuckered out and sleeping (the eyes)!! :)

Jan
Yes, the slits and the eyes rolled back in their head from exhaustion...this is typical Bella at night as she goes "FULL ALL OUT BOAR all day long" and just completely crashes at night...

Reactions: Marieldobes

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!! :)

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
You know I just love them! Hugs to you and Jackson while miss Bella is on the road. You know she's going to knock 'em dead this weekend.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awww. They look great! How you holding up with Bella gone?
Its been hard...before when she was gone, I knew she'd only be gone for a short while so we were fine...

This time is totally different. I broke down on Monday morning even before we left the house, I broke into tears twice on the way to NC, then I broke down twice at Esteban's and cant even count how many times Ive broken into tears this week - the house is so quiet without her here. The first 2 days, Jackson was thinking, OK this is cool, Im getting all the attention - but by Wednesday, he was mowpy and very sad and wanting his girlfriend to come home and cuddle with him and chase the deer with him.

We will get to see her next weekend though at her first show and Im so excited. It will get better I know but its been a tough week.

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
awww Mel....can't imagine how tough it is :(

ok, sell the house, buy a luxury RV and go on the road with them! ;)

Hopefully the time goes quick for you guys.

Its been hard...before when she was gone, I knew she'd only be gone for a short while so we were fine...

This time is totally different. I broke down on Monday morning even before we left the house, I broke into tears twice on the way to NC, then I broke down twice at Esteban's and cant even count how many times Ive broken into tears this week - the house is so quiet without her here. The first 2 days, Jackson was thinking, OK this is cool, Im getting all the attention - but by Wednesday, he was mowpy and very sad and wanting his girlfriend to come home and cuddle with him and chase the deer with him.

We will get to see her next weekend though at her first show and Im so excited. It will get better I know but its been a tough week.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
awww Mel....can't imagine how tough it is :(

ok, sell the house, buy a luxury RV and go on the road with them! ;)

Hopefully the time goes quick for you guys.

HAHA, funny you say that...Tommy was looking at RV's last night online for about 2 hours :roflmao:

Reactions: brw1982

·
Never Will Forget You
3,288 Posts
Love these pics! They both look great.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Such beautiful dogs! I love Bella's expression in her head shot. Is she starting specials? It must be so so hard to have her gone. Hopefully the time will fly by for both of you.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
LOL! So, he has this one on order, right? :lol2:

Haha, that looks like the one he pulled up that was over $3,000,000 :roflmao: I cant even imagine spending that kind of money on an RV but I guess someone does, the one we say that was over $3,000,000 had a "Sale Pending" sign on it CRAZY!!!!

-- I think if we get one, will will have to downgrade a little from this model (actually wayyyyyy downgrade) :nicejob:

Reactions: brw1982

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Such beautiful dogs! I love Bella's expression in her head shot. Is she starting specials? It must be so so hard to have her gone. Hopefully the time will fly by for both of you.

Yes, she begins officially the beginning of May but she may be in the ring "to get her feet wet again" next weekend ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts