Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever heard of this food? Is it good or bad? We are switching dog food and I was looking for an opinion on this food. Thanks

·
Got mutt?
13,842 Posts
If I'm correct, it is made by Merrick. I had Lucky (Rattie) on it for a while, and he seemed to do okay on it.

Reactions: Maui's mom

·
#1 Stunner
464 Posts
Java eats Earthborn Holistic (with fish oil supplements), and he has done great on it - no coat issues thus far (fingers crossed), and he's fawn.

·
Super Moderator
22,012 Posts
I used to feed it to our cats and was pretty happy with it. We no longer feed it because we switched to an all canned diet.

Reactions: Maui's mom

·
U got some splain' to do
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Java eats Earthborn Holistic (with fish oil supplements), and he has done great on it - no coat issues thus far (fingers crossed), and he's fawn.
Maui is a fawn also, so I do worry about her coat. I went ahead and picked up a bag of the Ocean Fusion. She seems to like it.

·
formerly known as moona
1,461 Posts
I feed Roxy Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch and she does great with it. Her coat is super shiny, great poops, and it's easy to maintain her weight on it. She's approximately five years old.

I tried Dexter on one of their non grain-free formulas when he was around nine months and it didn't go well at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts