Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay....I know...more pics.....but here are some pictures of what her ears are destined to look like. I took the posts down today to clean the ears. (She has been outside playing in my mud pit) It has been raining here. She is dirty, but here are some pics. She was 12 weeks old on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
oooooooooooooh! I love 'em! I like it when they have that slight curve near the tip. If I ever get a pup...............I hope she is as pretty as yours. (I'd like to have a black girl) I have it pretty easy right now with an easy goin' Rudi.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Yes her ears look wonderful, they suit her. Are you happy with the crop?

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Her ears look really nice and that mud coated nose is pretty cute too.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yes, I am happy with the crop. I was thinking they would be a little bit longer. But I told him I didnt want them "really" long. I wanted somewhere between a medium and long. They look a little closer to medium to me, but as far as the crop, I am really happy with it. I have a hard time picturing them when she is grown. Like length wise.

oooooooooooooh! I love 'em! I like it when they have that slight curve near the tip. If I ever get a pup...............I hope she is as pretty as yours. (I'd like to have a black girl) I have it pretty easy right now with an easy goin' Rudi.
Thank You! That was a very nice compliment!

Brum....this one is for you......since you like dirty noses and all

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
So,my mate Rom had been in the mud pit too!!well can't let puppy be having ALL the fun.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
What a pretty little girl. She is about the age of Jada. Jada is also 12 weeks old. I have to tell you that she is going to give me a heart attack. She is so very fearless. Tonight I caught her mid-air jumping off the back of the couch. I dont remember Titus being that fearless. How about your little girl, is she fearless or cautious when playing?

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahah..........she is exactly like you are describing. She is afraid of NOTHING. You have to watch her 100% of the time, because nothing scares her and there is NO TELLING what she would get into. Rommel was also more cautious. And ALOT more chilled out. Maybe it IS the male/female thing!

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
BackInBlack said:
hahahah..........she is exactly like you are describing. She is afraid of NOTHING. You have to watch her 100% of the time, because nothing scares her and there is NO TELLING what she would get into. Rommel was also more cautious. And ALOT more chilled out. Maybe it IS the male/female thing!
I don't know why I am even saying this (again) but here it goes. As murreydobe has said, generalities can only go so far. Females in *general* are easier than males for many reasons, esp. for first time owners, but that doesn't hold true with every dog/person/family combo.

It varies so much dog to dog, that bold and fearlessness are not female/male traits, they should be Dobe traits, in fact, in the standard fearless is mentioned as something they should be to have the proper temperament. Neither is non stop energy full speed energy, they are individual dog traits, not sex related.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Btw, cute pictures!!! I can tell you took Lapdog's pictures in to show your vet.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Very pretty decision on the ear type, they suit her so far
& Orson is very energetic but cautious for first time things, I wouldn't call it fear, just prudent judgement :)

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
Well, here are big hugs from sister Zara, and brother Zohran, to there usa sister Ziris! they did puppy class today, the ears were really floppy, if Jacq sees this, I am sure she want to tape them, in the opposite way like yours under the chin, but mostly when they have changed their teeth its over!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Aww, they look like their having a great time! It's funny that they are both the one's on top in that picture....BiB I think you are in for some serious trouble with Ziris!!:)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hey BIB, isn't going to be neat to know what Ziris would've looked like if she had been kept 'natural'..................How cool is that? Best of both worlds, so to speak.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh.....and when I say Ziris rides piper.......the puppy on the right is doing it.....except Piper takes off and Ziris holds on and goes for a ride around the house. LOL

1 - 20 of 27 Posts