Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, I am so happy. Last night and this morning when Rommel went outside to go potty his ears got a little damp, so I called the vet and asked them what I should do. They said that since they showed me how to tape them up, just to take them down and re-tape them so that they are dry.

So I took them down and got them all cleaned up and they look SO GOOD!:dancing_b They stand, and they are all ready for the stitches to come out on Monday!!! :dancing_b

What I asked for

What I got

He still has his stitches in, and the ear to your right still is a little swollen from where the Hematoma was, but I am so happy! :D

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
They look great, BiB. I'm happy he's recovering so nicely after a bit of a rocky start. Can't wait to see him all healed up. He's such a good looking boy :) But honestly, you need to post disclaimers in your subject lines... **WARNING** PICS ATTACHED!! should work just fine. That way I can get Chi out of the room before I open the thread. She's having a hard time understanding that he's not only too young for her but also on a different Continent :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Oh, I am so happy. Last night and this morning when Rommel went outside to go potty his ears got a little damp, so I called the vet and asked them what I should do. They said that since they showed me how to tape them up, just to take them down and re-tape them so that they are dry.

So I took them down and got them all cleaned up and they look SO GOOD!:dancing_b They stand, and they are all ready for the stitches to come out on Monday!!! :dancing_b

What I asked for

What I got

He still has his stitches in, and the ear to your right still is a little swollen from where the Hematoma was, but I am so happy! :D

Now that's what I'm talking about. He looks magnificent.

Naveen

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! I am really happy with how they turned out. I think once the hair grows back and everything they will look even better :)

We go back to the vet tomm to get the stitches out! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts