Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried the ears of my dog at 4 month for the day and night but when i woke up the ears was a little weak then i posted her ears for another month then i tried her ears yestarday all the days and the night and when i woke up the ears was still good. Can it still drop or it done ?

·
Registered
478 Posts
I tried the ears of my dog at 4 month for the day and night but when i woke up the ears was a little weak then i posted her ears for another month then i tried her ears yestarday all the days and the night and when i woke up the ears was still good. Can it still drop or it done ?
As long as they are still teething there is a possiblity of the ears to flop again, I did add cottage cheese to my puppies diet twice a day about 1-2tablespoons. I also make sure that she has plenty of things to chew on which will strenghten the muscles that help ears stand. Also make sure if the ears go down that you get them back up right away. Sometimes when my dogs were young they would wake up and their ears were down, if they did not come back up within 1 -2 hours and then I would rewrap, same thing with the puppy do not let the ears flop for a extended period of time you DO NOT want a break in the cartilage. Hope this helps.

Reactions: roxy12

·
Registered
793 Posts
we are giving our pup vitamin C durring teething to help with the calcium production, one chewable a day plus I'm nuvet plus which is a really good supplement, one tab a day and some cream cheese in the morning. So far so good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts