Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
Well i have question...ive had my pups ears taped for bout the past 3 weeks...i change and clean them every week..it seems the tape has rubbed a raw spotnear his ear..how long can i leave em un taped? Id like for that spot to heal...lookin for everybodys expertise here
Thanks in advance
Duker

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Did you have your vet check out the ear to make sure there's no infection? I wouldn't take the ear again until all signs of the sore are gone. This may take a few days to a week, perhaps longer if the sore is really bad.

I wouldn't worry about prolonging the posting (for now), just make sure the ear heals.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im using reg sports tape and latex free tape..it just looks like a lil bare spot formed just on one ear right near where the ear meets the top of his head..its where i make a fig 8 so to speak..around one ear and to the other...rest of the ear looks fine...i dont see any build up and what is there i can pick off with my hand..the ears r starting to stand nice...i was just wondering if they would be ok for a few days so that lil spot can heal and not cause any droopiness in the ears

1 - 5 of 5 Posts