Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
Yeah im looking for vets thst can do it around me
Most reputable breeders have it done and the ears are healed before you take them home. That is the only route I'd go myself.

·
azdobiefam
14 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Try doing a thread search for 'ear crop NC' you might find some recommendations from earlier posts. Also visit the AKC website - there's a 'Clubs' option near the top of the home page - hit that and follow the links to search for Doberman clubs in your area and check out a meeting - lots of good local contacts there. You would do well to have thick skin when posting here but dont let the strongly worded opinions of a few keep you from taking full advantage of this resource. Good luck

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Dr. Haroff at Cabarrus Animal Hospital does good ear crops for Dobermans. He is located right outside of Charlotte.

Ear Cropping

·
Registered
36 Posts
This may help:

Ear Cropping

It list all available vets that crop by state.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
If you purchase from a reputable breeder, the puppy's ears will already be cropped when you take it home. There are a number of good breeders in your state. Check out the breeder's referral list that Sam&Macksmom provided above. There are 3 that I can think of off the top of my head; Allure, Scudamore, and Goldgrove.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts