Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not have a puppy, and do not have one expected. However I am quite curious on vets in Ohio that do a great job on medium and long show crops perferably with pictures. How does laser VS traditional compare?
I believe Sam grant was in OH but he retired. Anyway I just want to have a list compiled and saved. (Plus I secretly just love looking at good ears LOL) Thanks..:nicejob:

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
I do not have a puppy, and do not have one expected. However I am quite curious on vets in Ohio that do a great job on medium and long show crops perferably with pictures. How does laser VS traditional compare?
I believe Sam grant was in OH but he retired. Anyway I just want to have a list compiled and saved. (Plus I secretly just love looking at good ears LOL) Thanks..:nicejob:
If you get a puppy from a reputable breeder then the ears would already be done by an artistic vet before the pup comes home to you so ideally your real question should be what reputable breeders are near me? The Northwest like Seattle and Oregon, California have a quite a few reputable breeders.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Dr. Anne Midgarden in Wapakoneta does very nice ears. She had a cropping site up with pictures, but has taken it down (at least, I can no longer find it). If you Google to find her, she will come up as Tiene Borzois.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
Dr. Sam Grant Mt Washington Mt Lookout animal hospital - he can guide you if he isn't doing it anymore, I'm way too far away to know!!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOrry about not responding. I forget where I post and then have to go search for it. Too bad theres no notifications on here:p
As goofy as it sounds, I know of quite a few breeders who are reputable. I just enjoy knowing good vets especially if someone asks. I have a ton of pix saved of ears I really like, but dont know which vets did them!

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
SOrry about not responding. I forget where I post and then have to go search for it. Too bad theres no notifications on here:p
You can change your settings to get email notification when there's a new post on a thread you have posted on.

Reactions: wgsdluver

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
As goofy as it sounds, I know of quite a few breeders who are reputable. I just enjoy knowing good vets especially if someone asks. I have a ton of pix saved of ears I really like, but dont know which vets did them!
Some breeders will use out of state vets to crop ears as well. Might be a good idea to ask the reputable breeders around you which vets they use for ears.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can change your settings to get email notification when there's a new post on a thread you have posted on.
I haven't figured anything out Meadow Cat. I tried when I first signed up to get a signature and that failed, but I will try again. Does it tell you where you posted at?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
I haven't figured anything out Meadow Cat. I tried when I first signed up to get a signature and that failed, but I will try again. Does it tell you where you posted at?
If you click your name in the upper right corner of the screen and then click Statistics you can search all your posts/threads

·
Super Moderator
21,878 Posts
If you have your settings set to automatically subscribe to all threads you post in, you can click on "Quick Links" and the drop down box will include "subscribed threads." If you click on that, it takes you to a list of all the threads you are subscribed to.

To automatically subscribe to the threads you start or post in, click on "User CP." Once there, choose "edit options" on the left. Under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" you can choose email notification so you get an email when there's a new post on any of your subscribed threads.

I think that would do it for you. If it doesn't work we'll help you get it set the way you want it.

Reactions: wgsdluver

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
You can try
Animal Clinic Northview
36400 Center Ridge Road
North Ridgeville, Ohio 44039 United States

Phone : (440)327-8282
Fax : (440)353-0331

1 - 13 of 13 Posts