Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know who does ears in Northeast Georgia???? Her name is Xena she is 11 wks old I just got her on Sunday 03/25/12

·
Registered
27 Posts
Does anyone know who does ears in Northeast Georgia???? Her name is Xena she is 11 wks old I just got her on Sunday 03/25/12
Yes, I got my pup from Pamelot Dobermans in Loganville. You can google it. I picked mine up at 11 weeks and ears were cropped already. They did a beautiful job, I think it is called the long show crop. They are standing great at 5 mos.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have one of Pam's pups too. He is 4.5 months and his ears are doing well. All of her pups have the long or show crops. My pup's ears are looking nice but the long crops take awhile to stand up from what I have been told but she or who ever does them does an very nice job.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My pup is also a pamelot, his were also done when I got him. She's the expert in our area and would be able to lead you in the right direction.

·
Registered
337 Posts
If you cut across hwy 76 to hwy 64 to cleveland, tn, at community animal hospital is where I had axel's ears done. It's a bit of a drive, but I can attest to being satisfied with the crop. My family lives in clarkesville and clayton, and takes about 2.5 hours to get there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts