Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was wondering if any of you have gotten ears cropped with Gianna Crouch at Grand park animal clinic. I will be getting my doberman pup soon and was looking in to getting a crop there but I wanted to see if any one had used her.

This is my first post here at DT. I own a Siberian husky who is 2.5 years old :]

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Yes, there are members here who have and she is the one you will want to take a puppy to. There are some fantastic Doberman breeders in our area though who crop the puppies before they go home.

Does your husky do agility off-lead? I know my 6 year old would love it but she cannot be off lead :(

·
formerly eventermal
3,498 Posts
Hello I was wondering if any of you have gotten ears cropped with Gianna Crouch at Grand park animal clinic. I will be getting my doberman pup soon and was looking in to getting a crop there but I wanted to see if any one had used her.

This is my first post here at DT. I own a Siberian husky who is 2.5 years old :]
The reputable breeders in Texas all crop their puppies, but I have seen good results from Dr. Crouch.

Good luck.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Crouch did the crop on my male.

I'm at Crouch's office at least once a week--our puppies are cousins and only 2 weeks apart in age so we have playdates at the clinic.

Where is your pup coming from? I agree with the other posters about reputable breeders cropping ears.

ETA-BTW, her name is Ginanna.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The reputable breeders in Texas all crop their puppies, but I have seen good results from Dr. Crouch.

Good luck.
I know. My friends dobe is having an accidental preg.(they have family who has a male and they were pet sitting and didnt know she had went into heat *sneaky dogs* she will be spayed btw ) and they are giving me a puppy. If i chose a breeder i would prob go with touchstone they look awesome!
I know what I am getting into and I know I will not know the health background on the dog but they needed homes for the puppies. Ima sucker for puppies and love the doberman breed but i like ears cropped

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crouch did the crop on my male.

I'm at Crouch's office at least once a week--our puppies are cousins and only 2 weeks apart in age so we have playdates at the clinic.

Where is your pup coming from? I agree with the other posters about reputable breeders cropping ears.

ETA-BTW, her name is Ginanna.
Ohh srry for the typo.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Does your husky do agility off-lead? I know my 6 year old would love it but she cannot be off lead :(
She is weird, I can let her off lead sometimes and other times i cannot. I am slowly working with her to be more trustworthy off lead so i can prove the saying "a husky can never be trusted off lead wrong" but so far she is making that a very hard challenge. I can let her off by my house and she will follow me everywhere but public places like an agility ring are a bit more challenging

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
It can be done, but yes, very challenging. There is a woman on the GSD forum that competes in agility with her Sibe. A sibe that can be trusted off leash is a rarity though.

My male is from Touchstone, we are in a beginner agility class now and he LOOOOVES it!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I haven't used her but I have a friend that has great danes that uses her. Their ears look great. You are close by if you need any help posting ears let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts