Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I noticed that Dutchess is 1 year 11 months 4 weeks and 1 day old! Somebody is going to have a birthday soon???? :cake:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
YEP!!!! On wednesday! the same day as my Boyfriends! April 12th! I plan on taking her to the dog park and making her a bandana that says "its my birthday" with fabric paints lol!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
That is great,happy birthday for wednesday Duchess.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Thanks guys Ill bring my camera to the dog park and take pics of her celebrating with her friends and her pretty bandana! lol

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Duchess's Birthday today!

So were off to the dog park with her bandana I made her to celebrate. Don't worry guys i got my camera lol Hopefully it doesnt rain the weather is a little wacky...sun...clouds...lil thunder i thought...lol
:cake:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Bruno says "Happy Birthday Duchess Baby" LOL
Haha! ;)
Thanks everyone for the happy birthday wishes! She had a good time and everyone loved her bandana. the weather was great and I took many many many pics. lol

OK READY HERE COMES SOOO MANY PHOTOS!!! I couldnt decide which ones to leave out lol there are soooo many...you wont be asking me to see more photos of duchess for a long time lol

She likes to stand on the table and give people sweet little kisses.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
well after every birthday you may often get depressed because you realize your a year older...It hit Duchess after she got back from the park and was laying around. what do you guys think? Does she look older? haha lol

Haha

1 - 20 of 41 Posts