Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to take a video of our 2 dogs playing around. It was a little too wet outside to take them down to the field they usually play at so we went to the basketball courts instead.

Also don't mind the prong collar. He shook his head and moved it around to his throat.

He's almost a year old now and only weighs around 65lbs. His ribs aren't too noticeable so I'm thinking he's not that skinny. :)

Doberman and Lab playing - YouTube

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Both are cuties! He is still young and has a while before he fills out. I think he looks great! I wish Kyrah had a tuck up like that! LOL Kyrah's prong never stays where it is suppose to be. If I want it there I have to physically put it there before we start.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
They look like they're having fun :]

However, while I understand prog collars getting moved around (I have to physically fix Dreizehn's every 10 min or so) why do you leave it on while they play? That can be quite dangerous if the other dog gets itself caught on the prongs.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They look like they're having fun :]

However, while I understand prog collars getting moved around (I have to physically fix Dreizehn's every 10 min or so) why do you leave it on while they play? That can be quite dangerous if the other dog gets itself caught on the prongs.
Thanks! Actually i do usually take it off of him when i know they will do a lot of running around and playing but since we were just at some basketball courts i knew they would be more interested in smelling everything than running around playing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts