Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I just found out the due date for my little pup. It will be July 5th, which is a little earlier than expected. I am so excited and just wanted to share the news.:dancing_b I still don't have a name yet but I have it narrowed down to 4 or 5 different ones. I guess I will decide when I see her.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Pedigrees

-----Your previous post---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a little long, O.K. as most of you know I will be getting my puppy the second week of September. The breeder asked me if I would be interested in the litter prior to the one I was going to take. I think she is getting sick of me!! This would mean I would get a pup about the second week of August. The timing would be much better because I finish my co-op job at the same time the pup would come home. I don't start my second year of school till the last week in Sept. I then only go for 14 hours a week so I will have lots of time to spend with the pup. Anyways.....I like both the females and I can't really decide so I thought I would post their pedigrees and maybe you all could tell me who you would pick based on this info. The stud is the same for both..I realize there are other things to consider.

Parents of the male:

Riverathorfarah di Campovalano
Nuvai-Nikol Disant Rou

Grandparents:

Athor di Campovalano
Farah di Campovalano

Jivago v.h. Wantij
Gr. Unita v. Neerlands Stam

Parents of the first female:

Baron Nike Renewal
Gilda Ginga House

Grandparents:

Prinz von Norden Stamm
Borana Karmen Sawages

Gino Gomez Del Citone
Ginga Sawages

Parents of the second female:

Balou v. Residenzschloss
Britannica Goldest Diamond

Grandparents:

Alfa Adelante del Citone
Ria Royal Bell

Javago v.h. Wantij
Ester Dobgar

So she talked you into earlier than even the second time. Which breeding are you going with then? Enjoy your sleep now because when baby comes up and out potty time any time. lol

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Waiting's right.

Get some sleep now while you can.

Mensa's letting me get 5 or 6 hours a night now, up from 4 hours a few weeks ago.

Good Luck!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Okie-dobie said:
Well I just found out the due date for my little pup. It will be July 5th, which is a little earlier than expected. I am so excited and just wanted to share the news.:dancing_b I still don't have a name yet but I have it narrowed down to 4 or 5 different ones. I guess I will decide when I see her.
I have got a headache trying to think of names i think we need a name database to help out.Good luck with the pup loads of work to come now.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Thats great.....Better check with work, they may allow Pup-turnity leave, which I believe is always helpful....

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Waiting - I am going with the "first female". And she didnt talk me into it at all. It was my decision. :)

Good thing I only sleep 5 or 6 hours a night anyway's ! At least I won't be working when I get her.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats. Name choosing is so hard, my final decision came when I picked her up. Sorry, can't help with who would be the best choice, have you met the parents or no?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red Girl - I have already made up my mind, Waiting was just quoting me from a previous post. But yes I have met the parents and they are wonderful dogs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts