Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sniffing...

Wow I love how this grass is soo long!

Wow it is fun to run in the long grass too!

Where is that dog going? She doesn't want to play anymore?

(my hair is standing up...Don't worry it's always like that when I'm a little curious)haha

Enjoying the scenery...

Waiting for mom to catch up!

There is so many pictures! lol and its hard to pick my favorites! haha sorry

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

oooo sudden new smell!!!

I see people!!! and when I see people here a dog is following! Yippee!

Do you smell something????

LOOK HOW FAST I CAN RUN!

Sweet Jump!

Taking a breather!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sound like a horse when I run!!! Thump-a-Thump-a-Thump

SO MANY SMELLS!!! Oooo I know this dog!

AHHH! MUD PUDDLE!!!RUN AWAY!!!!

What am I smelling??.....the world will never know...

Look closer...nope...you still don't know what I am smelling...

Im a Kangaroo!! I'm trying to jump over this long grass...it tickles me. haha

That was a fun day! I met someone with a practice hunting riffle too!!! I was a little worried about his intentions...so i pranced over there while huffing and puffing a little until I saw he had a dog!! NOW HE IS MY BEST FRIEND!haha

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That looks like a world-class dog park! None of the dog parks we've visited are that big. One of my local dog parks does have a mud-puddle though, because of a leaky pipe. My Labs love mud-puddles, all dog parks should have one.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
what a cool set of photos- Looks like so much fun! I wish we had a dog park where we live. I just love how happy your dog looks!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Great pics!!!! Very cool park!! Is that a bona fide dog park?? It's huge!! The one one the is around here is less than half an acre, and they can only run in circles to exercise. I only went once, and won't go again. But I would reconsider if the area was that big! Dutchess looks sooooo happy! Did she go home and crash after getting the zoomies out???

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Great photos! I have a real hard time taking decent ones if my dogs are moving. Do you have more?

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Nice pictures.....Thats sure is a huge dog park.....very open...Our dog park is only about 2 acres fenced. I see no fences.....I wish mine didn't like mud puddles, but she's like mid puddles, "wheeeeee. Look at me dad, wheeee."

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im not sure how big it is...judging by the map...I think if you walk around the perimeter it is about 2 miles. the fence is there...you just cant see it from a distance...yeah i love it there there is sometimes no other dogs there...but sometimes 15 dogs all running together while the owners walk in a group. Duchess loves to just run around and wait for me to catch up! in the summer...she will run to a little shrub that provides shade and then once i catch up she runs to the next spot with shade haha. I have to get the permit renewed now...so much fun though! Duchess likes it b.c she gets so many compliments on how perdy she is lol. the guy that was practicing for hunting was saying she and other dobermans are so gracefull..and elegant when they run...hehehe DOBES ROCK!:cool2:

·
Registered
365 Posts
So Duchess is a true Duchess.......and doesn't like to get her paws dirty!! *LOL* We call Jeddah a Princess because she's get a little stessed if she has to walk on damp grass! LOL

Great pics by the way. And, yes she does look like a kangaroo in that shot.:)

·
Registered
953 Posts
I was just going to say about the Kangaroo lol. That shot was too cute! Very nice picture's all of them. I had to laugh at the running one. I always say Bruno sounds like a horse when he's running LOL

Looks like a beautiful place to just let the dogs run. I hope we can find a place like this in the summer time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts