Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry i just realized the subject is written very poorly lol it should be "Duchess is heartbroken" lol

I was looking forward today sooo much cause we were going to go to the park district pool...cause they had it open to dogs...
so I get a towel, my camera...we get in the car...drive to the pool...and when I said "It's 5 dollars right?" they were like oh no your with Fox Valley dog training club right?" and I said Oooooh no Im not...and they said "aww yeah yesterday was the $5 for any dog day"...and I could have sworn in the catalog they only had one dog day listed :( :( :(
so we couldn't go...me and Duchess turned around...and walked to the car...all sad...and no fun pictures for you guys this evening :( :( :(
I live right by to park...so I was going to walk her up there...and look in from the outside to see what its like...lol.
poor girl shes sad. :sadcry:

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Send her to me,we have Sandwell Valley Park pool where she can swim whenever she wants, along with with my gang i'm sure they would have the pool to themselves(not sure many people would argue with 5 dobes)
:)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's going on in there!

oh cool...a pool...

hmmm getting a closer look...

a pool with DOGS in it!!!!

must find a way in!!!!

why can't I go in there?

awww Im so sad :(

Thanks Brum! lol does that mean your paying for a ticket for Duchess AND me!!! haha

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
but I got some very nice headshots of Duchess there! Ill post them in the gallery too...

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Duchess has such an elegant "lady like" look to her, she is a very pretty girl. So sad she cant go swim :( Tell her Rommel sends her kisses! :-D

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
awww rommel! so sweet! I agree that she has this girly look:) and thanks everyone for the kind words. It was kinda chilly today anyways...:)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Oscar says tell Duchess the best part is diving in and making a huge splash! It's even more fun than chasing cats!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Duchess may be heart-broken, but if she had gotten to join the other dogs in the pool, they are the ones who would have had their hearts broken, on account of Duchess being the prettiest dog there.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sooz that is an awesome picture! we have a pool too...but Duchess and coco will stay around the edges...it is an above ground pool...so its good they stay out of it...cause they can rip the liner.

awww thanks chaz! she knew too that if she could get eye contact with another dog down there by the pool...and blink her eye lashes he would come up by where she is and get all the dogs wanting her to come in and play.

It is nice that it is for the dog training club though that day...it is a smart thing to do...the dogs were off leash in the pool...and since they all should be trained pretty well it takes away the worry about people not having control of their dog...and the risky dog park feel. lol.

·
Registered
953 Posts
LOL Sooz that picture is hilarious!

Lapdog, you got some really great pictures of Duchess!!! So sad she wasnt able to swim tho :( Poor girl!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
LapDog said:
but I got some very nice headshots of Duchess there! Ill post them in the gallery too...

I have got just one word to describe these pictures----WOW!! I would be proud to trot her round any show ring in this country she is absolutely beautiful.
:flower: :emo1:

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
awww, poor baby. Wonderful pictures and I love the head shot...very nice.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
What a lovely girl LapDog, I agree she is very girly looking, just gorgeous! She sure did look sad in that pic LOL, she should have been with us camping then Da'Kari could have balanced on two dobes in the water LOL.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Poor Duchess. So sad that she couldn't be in there and had to look in from the outside. Her head shots are wonderful. She is a beaufiful girl.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts