Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew the quality of the pictures would turn out bad lol eyes glowing etc...It was difficult to get nice shots too lol. The one of Duchess and Diesel together I had her hold Duchess cause when i was holding the leash...and walked away to take the picture she was being clingy and kept returning to me lol. so eventually I got one of her and diesel lol. It's fun to be able to see him every week now though.
In this first picture he reminds me of Duchess cause he is a little like "whats going on??" :)

:anicam:

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
He is very handsome.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Good looking fella! :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
They look so sweet together! It's great you get to see him every week, I have met *******'s brother a few times it's kinda neat!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Very handsome dude :) Duchess never looks small in her other pictures......I didn't realize how petit & feminine she actually is.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Very fun! He's a handsome fellow - must be in the genes :) They are too cute together & how neat that you guys get to see him. I can't believe how much beigger he is. Is she really that petite???

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys! yeah she is very petite...I believe she only weighs 63 pounds...but she has a very girly figure and look...not sure what height she is...I should measure her someday...

·
Registered
821 Posts
They are very cute. I also have people making comments about how "big" Gaston is when he and Roxy are out together. I don't feel Roxy is that
small(68lbs.)but she does look it when she is next to her big goofy brother Gaston(94 lbs.)
Also people ask is one a boy and a girl, I tell them yes but so want to say "here's your sign"!!!!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that must have been a fun time. i always wonder if they remember each other. did it seem like that?
I tend to think so...cause when she first saw him the one week...we were getting ready to do an exercise but when he came into the door she wanted nothing to do with training and just wanted to go see him...she wouldnt do that if any other random dog walked in...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
That must have been great. I would love to see either of my kids littermates to see how similar they are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts