Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I couldnt figure out how to post it so that it is bigger...but if you click on this below the bigger image appears
[url]http://www.dobermantalk.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=111&stc=1&d=1144807139[/URL]

Thank you so much Brumwolf! I love it and just in time for Duch's birthday:)! It looks awesome on the desktop! That was really such a clever and creative idea to make for all of us. We really really really appreciate all the time you have put into these and I will NEVER take mine off my desktop! Thank you for putting a splash of coco in lol he would have felt a lil left out lol. I call that picture in the top left Duch's Martian(sp) picture lol she looks like the cutest alien to me lol.
:huepfenic

Attachments

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Awww, very nice pics.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
All the desktops are great, I am getting excited!!

Brumwolf, I put new pics in my members folder incase you need better ones, hint hint, just teasing, I am a patient little Dobe mom, I will wait my turn, just excited!!!

:3dbiggrin :dancing_b

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
DaKari said:
All the desktops are great, I am getting excited!!

Brumwolf, I put new pics in my members folder incase you need better ones, hint hint, just teasing, I am a patient little Dobe mom, I will wait my turn, just excited!!!

:3dbiggrin :dancing_b
Both you and Luv my Bruno are on the to do list along with a few more,with the long easter weekend coming i will be getting stuck into said list ,
so stand by your inbox and listen for the postman!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts