Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just polling DT members to see if anyone, other than myself, is having issues with renewing or establishing DT Subscription payments via Paypal?

I have had difficulty since 26 Dec trying to renew previous sub. with no resolution.

I submitted trouble claim to VerticalScope and they concluded problem was Paypal.
I submitted trouble claim to Paypal and tech this morning (on live phone) said it's a Vertical Scope Paypal connection issue, as payment was cleared back to VerticalScope.
Resubmitted to Vertical Scope support this morning with latest findings.

In the meantime, no PM's, etc. as my subscription has now expired. :frown3:

·
Got mutt?
13,646 Posts
I've never done anything but the free membership.

·
Premium Member
9,006 Posts
Just polling DT members to see if anyone, other than myself, is having issues with renewing or establishing DT Subscription payments via Paypal?

I have had difficulty since 26 Dec trying to renew previous sub. with no resolution.

I submitted trouble claim to VerticalScope and they concluded problem was Paypal.
I submitted trouble claim to Paypal and tech this morning (on live phone) said it's a Vertical Scope Paypal connection issue, as payment was cleared back to VerticalScope.
Resubmitted to Vertical Scope support this morning with latest findings.

In the meantime, no PM's, etc. as my subscription has now expired. :frown3:
I wondered why you never replied to my PM - lol

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ken- Just cleared out my old PM Inbox and Send box messages to below 50 for the Free membership. Please try sending again.

·
Premium Member
9,006 Posts
I don't remember what I sent you now - that was this morning when I sent it you yeah - Oh yeah - I think I remember now - lol

·
Premium Member
9,006 Posts
Hey Greenie - I must have missed that you can subscribe on here - So what is it ? OR - where can I find it at on here

Thanks

...Ken

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you see in the paypal statement that payment was withdrawn?

Hopefully @doberadmin will see this and fix you up. I wish I could be more help.
GK- No, nothing on PP statement. I get an error prompt as soon as I hit the Agree and Pay button from the Paypal webpage. Transaction is never completed. Paypal tech said payment is cleared but connection back to VerticalScope paypal account returns an instant error.

·
Big Lil pup
6,157 Posts
Hey Sarek...

I used to be a gold member. Then a while back, for some reason I was being double billed. When I tried to figure it out with VerticleScope, they were no help. So.... I simply bagged it and went to a free membership.

John (STJ!)
Portland OR

·
Dobes Dobles +1
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll send you PM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.