Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not looking for a puppy or anything, but I just keep noticing the prettiest dogs in Doberman Digest...D's the Devil wears Prada and D's Remember when. I was just kind of curious about them, but can't really find any info or website. Does anyone know anything about them?

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
I'm not looking for a puppy or anything, but I just keep noticing the prettiest dogs in Doberman Digest...D's the Devil wears Prada and D's Remember when. I was just kind of curious about them, but can't really find any info or website. Does anyone know anything about them?
"D" is the kennel name used by judges Tony and Sheila DiNardo. They don't really have a continuous breeding program anymore, it's been some years since they've done that. They back a lot of specials financially, and thus are listed as breeders and their kennel name is used when these dogs reproduce. The recent dogs you see are because they were some of Victoria's Secret (a Cambria bitch) backers.

The dogs you listed are very nice, they also have littermates with the Cambria kennel name who are very nice and big winners. The people at Cambria deserve the kudos for all of these dogs, as does the breeder who produced the sire, Alex de Akido San.

·
Registered
204 Posts
D's the Devil wears Prada is really an excellent bitch, much nicer in person than in pictures. Hard to compete against Fifi, but she is a nice one.

The DiNardo's have been involved with Dobes forever. Eagle's Devil D is the dog I will always associate with them (Dobequest:Dog Profile Page), though they did own the sire too.

Reactions: MeganUK

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
D's the Devil wears Prada is really an excellent bitch, much nicer in person than in pictures. Hard to compete against Fifi, but she is a nice one.
Sonny Wang also owns a really excellent bitch from this litter-she's a BIS winner in China and a DPCA Award of Merit winner. Her name is Ch. Cambria's Mint Condition, specialed in this country only now and then. Sonny was also one of the backers for Victoria's Secret, and his kennel name should have been used for the puppies he got from Reigny's litter (3 bitches)..but that's a whole different story.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I love those dogs also. Alex sure has some pretty offspring, clearly a good producer although from photos I think he is a tiny bit coarse for my liking (have never seen him in person though). You thinking of getting a show dog in the future MeganUK? :)

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
My pup, Siri, is out of Cambria's Mirabella who is from the same litter as the D's (Jackson/Miranda) and Cambria's Mint Condition. They are all stunning.

Reactions: MeganUK

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
There's also another litter sister, Ch. Cambria's Must Be Fate, who's a multi BIS winner and DPCA Award of Merit winner.
Is this the whole litter? And it was an all red litter, yes? Does Sonny also have Main Attraction? I think I remember that Mega wasn't shown much here either??

Cambria's Mirabella (Mega)
CH Cambria's Main Attraction
CH Cambria's Mint Condition (Vega)
GCH Cambria's Must Be Fate (Karma)
GCH D's Devil Wears Prada (Miranda)
CH D's Diva on Fire (Diva)
CH D's Remember When (Jackson)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts