Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo), CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron #1
18,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing GOT's Kal-Drogo the Horseman, CGC! Yes, Drogo passed the CGC Test today. So proud of the boy. Had a hard time deciding what collar/leash set he should wear and decided on one of Baron's first fancy collars and also the chain that Baron wore for all his trials. Baron was with us in spirit and brought us good luck. And, of course, there were cheeseburgers after!

·
Got mutt?
13,601 Posts
Congratulations!

Reactions: dax0402 and ECIN

·
Dobes Dobles +1
Eva 10 y/o Dobe HADR, Lanah Chi-Cairn X 6 y/o, RIP Sunking's Spock, Lillah Chi-Terrier X
3,734 Posts
Congratulations Drogo and mom! You're a handsome dude! :nicejob:

Love the contrast between the 2nd picture - Drogo at Attention" vs. the next smiling, laid back, Drogo pic. Too bad masks were required still.

FYI - If you remember Dax, our Spock also got his CGC rather late in life at same age (6.5 y/o) as Drogo. My thread then, was entitled "You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks"

·
Super Moderator
21,124 Posts
Way to go!

Reactions: LadyDi and dax0402

·
joie de vivre
11,197 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Good boy, Drogo!!

Reactions: LadyDi and dax0402

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo), CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron #1
18,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congratulations Drogo and mom! You're a handsome dude! :nicejob:

Love the contrast between the 2nd picture - Drogo at Attention" vs. the next smiling, laid back, Drogo pic. Too bad masks were required still.

FYI - If you remember Dax, our Spock also got his CGC rather late in life at same age (6.5 y/o) as Drogo. My thread then, was entitled "You CAN Teach an Old Dog New Tricks"
Yes, I remember and yes, you can teach and old dog new tricks. We are hoping to go on to Rally and Novice Obedience if only COVID would go away so trials can be opened up again in our area. I figure I have a short window for doing this but also might do Nosework with him and than can be done for a long time into his older age.

·
Super Moderator
18,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, congratulations!!How old is Drogo/ I would love to get a CGC for Loki!! Here near Los Angeles...
Princess Bella, Drogo turned 7 in August. He is a rescue Dobe and came to rescue when he was 6 1/2.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts