Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had Drogo to see Dr. Goodwin, the Cardiologist, yesterday to do a baseline echo and holter. We adopted him at 6 1/2 and he is now 7 1/2. Been putting it off because of COVID because the county in PA that we had to travel was always high county in the state but it is now getting better. I actually was allowed to go in with him. He did so good for the echo. And, drum roll please, his heart is all normal. See Report below. Now we wait for the holter!

·
Big Lil pup
6,470 Posts
That's terrific. Our cardiologist lets me put a hand on McCoy while he is getting his echos. Having had a boy pass from DCM, there is nothing more relieving than hearing : Well... his heart looks great. No noticeable change since last year.

John Lichtwardt
Portland OR

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Happy news!

Reactions: dax0402

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
CAN I HAVE A DRUM ROLL PLEASE: Drogo's preliminary holter results are in and it is good. One small PVC in the lower heart noted. I did not get the hard copies as yet, but I wanted to celebrate! Lots of wine tonight!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,432 Posts
Don't get that boy too drunk, or we'll have to come rescue him from dog abuse. 😁

Great news!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts