Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up an AWESOME chair off Craigslist for $20 and Dreizehn has decided that it is the perfect size for him. He's never really been allowed on furniture but I figured it was okay with this one chair. I'd say he's pleased with my decision but we all know that he was going to get to use the chair either way.

And some others from the past week or so...

Horrible picture but I love the moment that was caught.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where did puppy Dreizehn go?! He looks so serious and masculine.
Puppy Dreizehn comes back from time to time but he definitely knows when it's time to look serious. The look is quite fitting for him.

melbrod said:
What a beautiful dog bed!!! I hope you like sitting on the floor. LOL
hahahahaha It's so comfy (more so than the couch!) so I'm a little jealous.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
we have a chair the cats have taken over =it helps to put a covering on it =even a large sheet so you can clean the surface easier...

·
Registered
939 Posts
Be still, my heart!

He's just so darn handsome. I was excited to see a photo update of this guy :)

Looks like its the perfect size/shape for a doberboy.. good find, mom!

·
Super Moderator
Hairy Dog, RIP Caesar, Katana, Kip, Capri
26,466 Posts
I love it! He looks sooo snuggly :D

You know, it starts with not being allowed on the furniture....then just on some fur nature. Then on all the furniture. Then not upstairs. Then upstairs sometimes. Then upstairs all the time, and in the bedroom! Then on the bed...then IN THE BED! :D
And going through that entire process can take a whole lot less time than you would think. Dobes are quick learners :)

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love it! He looks sooo snuggly :D

You know, it starts with not being allowed on the furniture....then just on some fur nature. Then on all the furniture. Then not upstairs. Then upstairs sometimes. Then upstairs all the time, and in the bedroom! Then on the bed...then IN THE BED! :D
And going through that entire process can take a whole lot less time than you would think. Dobes are quick learners :)
Just the chair - that's my new mantra.
I tried the bed thing once, it was the worst nights sleep I've ever had.

·
Dobemom1
4 Posts
Be still, my heart!

He's just so darn handsome. I was excited to see a photo update of this guy :)

Looks like its the perfect size/shape for a doberboy.. good find, mom!
Hi, I'm new o. This site but I came across this beautiful picture of your baby and was wondering how old she is. I will have my little guy in a few weeks and can't wait. Thank you

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
What a hunk! :)

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Dreizehn is soooooo relaxed...super find Mom and sofa chair is even dober friendly...great condition.

He is one extra cute boy...in the first photo, he is thinking MINE/MINE/MINE...thanks Mommy.

·
Registered
222 Posts
AWE Tanner has "Her" Chair too..... it must be a dobie thing, she never went on furniture until I got this chair lol

Ruthie is so cute BTW!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts