Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for info on the Red Male Doberman.... Dream Seeker.... aka Ozzy.... would like a pedigree link, pics, etc also his show career stats, if possible. Also info on his son.... Down With The Devil.... who is a red male as well. Same idea... pedigree, pics, show stats please. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Where are you located and what are your plans for your puppy? A lot of the reputable European breeders I would recommend are involved in working sports and might not have a suitable puppy for you.

We are in Ontario, importing isn't a problem for us. If its the right pup we will import. We are looking for a European female pup for the family.

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
Do you want offspring of the dogs you mentioned in the pedigree? I don't know them off hand so I don't think they are Euro. Although I by no means know all the Euro dogs out there.

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Looking for info on the Red Male Doberman.... Dream Seeker.... aka Ozzy.... would like a pedigree link, pics, etc also his show career stats, if possible. Also info on his son.... Down With The Devil.... who is a red male as well. Same idea... pedigree, pics, show stats please. Thank you. :)
Isn't this Maura's boy Ozzie (aka MBIS MBSS AKC/UKC/CKC GR. CH Dreamseekers Wizard, CGC CGN TT )? Google Gatehouse Dobermans.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Everyone.... sorry I guess I only had partial names of the boys. Ozzy, who is Dreamseekers Wizard and Timmy who is Gatehouse Deal With The Devil. I've met both in person, LOVE them both. Wonderful boys! Was just visiting Timmy today! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry, forgot to answer the one questions.... were are possibly looking for offspring of either Ozzy or Timmy. We adore both dogs... and wouldn't mind a female possibly.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
had to read this thread as I just saw Ozzy today, had seen him in a while, he is looking great.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Tim has no offspring although fully tested and ch. Ozzy will be a veteran on a couple weeks!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts