Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Drake is my amazing Doberman. He is 7.5 yrs old. I have loved him and raised him from 8 wks old. Unfortunately, my husband is military, and where we are moving, due to breed restrictions for on base housing, I have to find him a new home. This is extremely hard for me. I have tried everything I can think of for things to work, with no positive results.

He is very loving, good with kids(I have a 3 yr old he has been around since her birth), adults, and everyone else! Not so great with cats. He's never hurt them but loves to play chase! He loves to play, but loves even more to simply follow you around, and be near you. He's very loving, sort of an old soul. He does not do well with kennels, and I have only had to use one once on a road trip. He prefers to be indoors, as that's how he's been raised!

He is neutered, house broken, up to date on all vaccinations, and microchipped.

I am located in Tacoma, WA. If you could give him the loving home he needs, please contact me.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have not contacted any rescues yet. I was hoping to be able to find him a home myself. I am very concerned with making sure it is a truely good, loving home. This ia def the hardest thing I have ever had to do, esp since Drake was the first of my 3 dogs, and he is a mommies boy! I think I might try to contact one and see if they have any info that could help me. I just want the very best for him.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
The thing about doberman rescues is that the reputable ones screen potential homes VERY well. He would be in good hands if you contacted a rescue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts