Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:anicam: Here it is; our Pacific Kennel Club's Best of Opposite Sex photo straight from the mailbox to DT. It was a rainy day that day and the last day of the show circuit. Since I had a 9 hour drive to get home from Canada that day the judge was with us in spirit for this picture.

Man this dog gets better looking with every show! :bounce: Next stop Kamloops, BC over Labor Day weekend. I'll keep you posted...Tracy and Drago

·
Registered
826 Posts
There's that good lookin Drago!! :sunglasse Congrats to you both :tropthy:

Reactions: dragonman

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congratulations!
Off topic question. How difficult is it to bring a dog across the border? Do you need to bring anything specific such as vaccination records?

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dobedad: It's easy to drive across the border into Canada with your dog. All you need is your current original (not copy) rabies certificate of the animal to show to the border agents if asked. I always carry my proof of show entry so they can see where I'm heading as well. If your dogs eats kibble be sure and bring it in it's original container. The US border patrol will take it away if they find it an alternative container.

Now if you are transporting the dog via a commercial carrier or airline they will need a health certificate from your vet to travel.

Good question. Tracy

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congrats to Drago and you, Tracy. You have a lot to be proud of!!!

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Looks great! Congrats

Reactions: dragonman
1 - 15 of 15 Posts