Registered
4,705 Posts
Don't you have a puppy from them?

Reactions: sam&macksmom

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ruger is from them, when I got Ruger they had one female left. I tried to go back the their web site and it was gone, Made me kind of nervous is all. I am happy to say Ruger is doing great, vet gave him an excellent bill of health. He gets his rabies vaccination Monday. I forgot how much energy a dobie pup has, if I am late for our nightly walk he gets a little rambunctious :)

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Glad to hear he's doing well. Remember, train him up :nicejob: He's at a good age to get started in puppy kindergarten.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ruger and I start a puppy fondation training course next week. We will continue on from there. Also thank you for asking about him.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff, I’m so very happy to see that Ruger has brought you joy as I remember when you contacted me to make him part of your home. I do hope all is well still. Would love to see pics if you have any. The kids and I always enjoy seeing the babies grow up.
Unfortunately my page has been down for awhile now due to unforeseen circumstance where I had to move. I never look at these forums and so I do apologize for the startle you felt when my page was no longer available. I just happened to stumble upon this today while trying to further educate myself on what I have missed over the time since then.
I do hope all is well and thank you for giving Ruger a place in ur heart and home to bless you. Lacy (formally Double O Dobermans)

·
Super Moderator
22,015 Posts
Jeff, I’m so very happy to see that Ruger has brought you joy as I remember when you contacted me to make him part of your home. I do hope all is well still. Would love to see pics if you have any. The kids and I always enjoy seeing the babies grow up.
Unfortunately my page has been down for awhile now due to unforeseen circumstance where I had to move. I never look at these forums and so I do apologize for the startle you felt when my page was no longer available. I just happened to stumble upon this today while trying to further educate myself on what I have missed over the time since then.
I do hope all is well and thank you for giving Ruger a place in ur heart and home to bless you. Lacy (formally Double O Dobermans)
This thread is 6 years old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts