Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pinch me I am sure I am dreaming..We headed out to the Wheaton/Rosemont Il shows this past weekend..Thurs. Ceethis goes WD & BOW under Judge Lowell Davis for 2pt to finish his CHAMPIONSHIP..WOOHOO..Friday under Judge Joanne Paulk, and his first time in as a Champion, he went BOS for 2pts toward his Grand Championship..Then on Saturday under Judge Judith Goodin we got a BOB Select to pick up his first 3pt Major toward his Grand Championship..And Sunday under Judge Charles Trotter he received another BOB Select for another 3pt Major..I can't even express how extremely happy, and very proud I am of him..Not only did he finish his Championship, but also picked up 8 Grand Championship points, with 2 majors all in one weekend...I don't think it has all quite sank in yet..I am on cloud nine...A huge THANK YOU goes out to Dave Goldfein for doing such an amazing job with my boy this weekend..as well as to the entire Goldfein family for their wonderful hospitality..I had a great time hanging with friends and meeting new ones as well..
I would also like to say THANK YOU to Angela Davis of Savida Dobermans for believing in me and going with your gut feeling and taking a chance with allowing your pick puppy from this litter come and join our family..We love him to pieces and couldn't have asked for a better representation of the breed to start with on our ventures of the show ring..
And to Dave & Jennifer Goldfein and Gwen DeMilta for their wonderful care and expertise in handling him to his Championship..
Sorry so winded just soooo very proud of his accomplishments and his amazing weekend...

·
Super Moderator
21,744 Posts
Congrats! You must be on cloud nine.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Well done Ceethis!!!!!

Congratulations to ALL!

your boy will just improve with age. :) it has been cool to 'watch' your boy whip through his AKC Championship!

Hugz to New Ch. Ceethis!

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
WOOHOO!!! Congratulation on the awesome wins with Ceethis completing his Championship and already halfway to his Grand Championship!!! Can't wait to see that "finishing" pic!!! :)

Jan

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm with "Reds" on this.. WOW WOW WOW congratulations on such an awesome weekend! It's been wonderful watching him grow up with you on here, I hope that you will continue to keep us posted on him? I'm sure there is much more to come from his endeavors!

·
Premium Member
8,616 Posts
Huge Congrats! That is a VERY BIG weekend :):)

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
124 Posts
I will pinch you the weekend realy did happen that way.. LOL

Thank You for all the nice comments about us we loved going along for the ride with you, your family, Ang and Ceethis it was so much fun. He is a great dog and you are going to have so much fu with him.
Huge congrats

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
So awesome - congratulations!!!

Reactions: mykids

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
WOW!!! What a fanstastic weekend! It doesn't get much better than that, does it?! A big Congratulations on your new Champion! Can't wait to see some pics!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Congratulations...we want to see some recent pictures of this new Champion!!!

I can only imagine how proud you are.:):):)

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulations!! Can just imagine how proud you are.
I was there (as a spectator) to see his win on Thursday.
And I am sure could hear how excited I was...I just couldn't hold it in...LOL

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well done Ceethis!!!!!

Congratulations to ALL!

your boy will just improve with age. :) it has been cool to 'watch' your boy whip through his AKC Championship!

Hugz to New Ch. Ceethis!
Thanks so much and all this at just 14 months old...I am a very very proud momma..

Reactions: Darkevs
1 - 20 of 39 Posts