Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
Wow my video has made it far!!!

I got to meet her this weekend and Annie... All I can say is Amazing!!!

Donna is now running a Border Collie, but I can't say how much I admire her and the way her dogs respond to her

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow my video has made it far!!!

I got to meet her this weekend and Annie... All I can say is Amazing!!!

Donna is now running a Border Collie, but I can't say how much I admire her and the way her dogs respond to her
That's your video! I got it from the local club from someone who forwarded it from the dpca members only yahoo group I believe. Lol. Too funny. How cool that you got to meet them. They are an awesome pair!

·
Like a Ninja
3,916 Posts
That's your video! I got it from the local club from someone who forwarded it from the dpca members only yahoo group I believe. Lol. Too funny. How cool that you got to meet them. They are an awesome pair!
Yeah if you click on the top where is says JaxomWolfe you will see all of Jonesy's videos lol

Now I wish I would have pulled out my nice video camera...

I hope I get to see Her and Annie run again "for fun" Honestly when I first saw Donna (I didn't know anything about Donna or Annie til I did some reading) I thought she was cold (I was a cold morning) and had her arms inside her sweater... Then I saw her run, with her BC, and thought to myself "No way! This lady is amazing" Then I saw the Glory run dogs (Saw a Doberman on there) and knew I wanted to record it just because... Low and behold it was Donna running Annie... Still not having any clue at the time who this was... Her bio was amazing though you really can't hear it, I came home and found that link from the DPCA about her being the service dog of 2008 and being 1 out of 2 dogs earning both a MACH and OTCH...

Learn something new everyday

·
Registered
975 Posts
Thank u so much for this. I met Donna and Annie when they were competing in the Top 20 and spent some time with Donna. They are so amazing. If anyone wants to be humbled in their training abilities I suggest seeing some of the Donna Rock videos. She is a trainer supreme. I know that Susan Garrett shows her videos to inspire her classes.
Thanks again for posting this.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I'm glad to hear that Annie is still here and doing well. I took a few agility classes with Donna and the male she had at the time, but this was more than 5 years ago. They are definitely an inspiring team. I got to see her work her BC in obedience a few years ago too, and they are awesome as well.

·
Registered
9,449 Posts
They are an amazing team. I watched them at the 2003 Nationals in Colorado and was so impressed.

·
Got mutt?
13,818 Posts
I saw her and her Border Collie at the Cajun Cowboy Cluster obedience trials in October, in Rayne, LA, but just in passing. Sorry to say, I didn't see them in the ring, because I was concentrating on Ilka, but according to what I marked in the catalogue, they got two Q's in Novice B. My only real thoughts were "Oh. That's something you don't see every day". and "Wow, I wish Ilka was that good."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts