Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I would like to donate some of Roman's things. Some of those items would be a few bags of food (unopened), treats (unopened), toys (unopened), and leashes / collars.

I searched around on the net for a local doberman rescue and found one in PA called "Doberman Rescue of PA". I do not have much dealings with rescues and / or local breeders so I just wanted to see if anyone had any other suggestions for a good place to possibly donate items? I was also considering our local SPCA but it would be somewhat of a therapeutic event if my wife and I could donate to a doberman specific rescue if you know what I mean:(

Looking for a place somewhat close to our area (DE) but willing to travel if need be.

Thanks for any possible contacts and suggestions you may have.

Michael

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
How nice of you, M1chael.

I've thought of you guys often.

I think a Doberman specific rescue is a very nice idea.

I've donated certain things, as well, following a loss, and it does help some. I am sure Roman would approve.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
hi m1chael!

good to see you. :)

maybe check the list of Senior Doberman of SND's Senior Doberman project, and see if one is near you in a shelter or being fostered and see if you can stop by. The Senior Doberman Project

I know your offer would be much appreciated.

Hugz to you and yours.

·
Super Moderator
21,990 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you. The rescue dogs will appreciate it, and your family is in my thoughts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts