·
Registered
222 Posts
So cute! her ears look like little antennae in the 8 wk pics

Reactions: azsigningagent

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
How old is she? You know they're not quiet as straight up in the last picture as in the younger aged one before it. They could be straighter, but if you are happy with them, that is all that counts.:)

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
She is adorable, I love her big feet in the earlier pictures, she seems to have grown into them and she is lovely. Keep the pictures coming.

·
azdobiefam
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
She's six months old - almost to the day. When she's focused on something her ears are straight as arrows, when she's relaxed her ears are still up but not rigid. Is this is a sign that more posting is needed. Thanks for your comments.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I'd still be posting if it were me... I, too, thought I was done and Whiskey's ears several months on are definitely not as straight as I would have liked. Post another month or so and see if you can get them to look more like the pic of her as a puppy with her ears up! If you're happy though that's all that matters.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
I'd still be posting if it were me... I, too, thought I was done and Whiskey's ears several months on are definitely not as straight as I would have liked. Post another month or so and see if you can get them to look more like the pic of her as a puppy with her ears up! If you're happy though that's all that matters.
^^^^ +1
Amy still had one lazy ear, at 7 months...another 4 weeks of posting, was well worth it.

Is your puppy, done teething (age) ??...that takes a tole on the ears, standing perfectly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts