Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Dolce (BIS CKC Ch. Gatehouse Dolce Vita TT) x BISS Am/Can Ch. Ambermark's Play It Again (Sam) pups arrived last night....7 3BB, 2 RD, 1 RB, 1BB. Dolce is a best in show winner in CKC, UKC, and ABIDS and AKC pointed and Sam is the 2010 DPCC national specialty winner. Both parents are fully health tested. This is an all clear vwd litter.
Dolce dragged this to the end....lol...having the first pup upon our return from the vet (and an extra bumpy car ride)...he was born in my daffodils :)
Puppy pics to come on the website but you can check us out on Facebook :)

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Oh boy, congratulations on the litter!!! This sounds like a very nice one. A little confused as to the number of black dogs tho, I think BD, could be BB. Imagine you are tired from the time of your post.:) Hope everyone is resting easy and congrats, again.:kiss: to Mom!!!

·
Strong Ears
174 Posts
Congratulations to you and Dolce! I've seen Ch. Ambermark's Play It Again in person and really like him. He is related to my 5 month old puppy through Ch. Mariah's Monogram V. Kloepsel, who is her grandfather 2x's. I am very excited for you! My puppy is looking like exactly what I was hoping for. I can't wait to see pictures of your babies!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh boy, congratulations on the litter!!! This sounds like a very nice one. A little confused as to the number of black dogs tho, I think BD, could be BB. Imagine you are tired from the time of your post.:) Hope everyone is resting easy and congrats, again.:kiss: to Mom!!!
i need sleep! LOL 3 black dogs, 1 blck bitch, 2 red dogs and one red bitch. I'll

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Congratulations Maura and Dolce!

Reactions: gatehouse

·
joie de vivre
11,272 Posts
Congratulations!!

That's hilarious about the little daffodil boy!

Hope mom and babies are all doing well and resting. And I hope you get some rest too!

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Congrats! Now the fun begins LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Congratulations, Maura. Reji is excited that she has 1/2 brothers and sisters. But she's always excited. Glad Dolce made it through labor OK, even if it was in the daffodils.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Congrats Maura! Sounds like a very exciting litter!!

·
Dobes stole my heart <3
3,418 Posts
oh yay another new litter!! Congrats, cant wait to see them!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Oh my, cute and so fat! You're right, they're terribly stressed!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts