Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the Dog World Dobermann special edition showcase in pdf format hope the link works!!
A look at some of the top Dobes here in the U.K.
http://www.dogworld.co.uk/node/684

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah 3 of the main players here are Aritaur,Amazon and Supeta(Mischa's breeder).

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
That is such a nice on line magazine - we really have nothing like that here. I do like the looks of that Supeta dog on the inside cover. It takes some getting used to looking at the natural ears and I know that soon there will be tails. I am learning to look beyond the distraction of tails and ears, but it is not easy when I am still learning in general!

Just like the advertised Dobermans in our magazines here, I saw some I liked and some I didn't . In general, the dogs are kept in a heavier weight than you would see on show dog here in the states.... and that seems to be common in Europe in general.

Brum: have you ever seen one of our Dobe magazines like Doberman Digest? I think you would enjoy it as much as I enjoy looking at yours............ to bad ours is not online!

Reactions: brumwolf

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
Thanks Brum. Tracy.

Reactions: brumwolf

·
Supersized Warlock Alpha
6,923 Posts
I love the natural ears... Some handsome dog there! It would be fun to have an online magazine here also. Someone get on that! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts