Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am getting a new puppy in the middle of December. I am from Vilonia, AR and I am looking for obedience training in Central Arkansas. I have an 8yr old that I would like to start agility training with down the road so I have been looking at the Little Rock dog training club. Does anyone here know if that is a good place for training. Also if anyone knows any other place in the area, advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not sure of the distance but I know a good guy in Monroe, LA at All American K-9. Glen Strange. He "specializes" in Dobes, GSD, and Rotts. He had my first Dobe for two weeks and when I got him back it was amazing. I really wish he was closer to me (Ohio) and I would have him train Rex and Cupcake in a heartbeat.

The don't have a web site but here is their number...318-322-7271

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. That's a bit of a drive and I want to be there for the training. It looks like it may not be untill March now until I get the puppy so I can some more research.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Contact Linda and Larry Kye - LJKye Dobermans - They trained at the Little Rock club for a number of years I think. They usually had good things to say about it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome thanks so much for the help. I didn't even think about contacting them. They live in the same area so they should know who to go to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts