Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone aware of a dog show this week and next week in Brooksville Florida?

Anyone going?

Anyone have more information? :)

Sorry it's so un-detailed I was hopeing DT could help us out :nicejob:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Be sure and watch for my breeder, Jo Ann James. I am sure she will be there. She has an absolutely stunning red pup. I think she finished him in a couple of shows and will be specialing him. His name is Mighty Dog.

Reactions: HerMewMew

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright DT I'm going to this for my first dog show ever!!! I'm excited and anyone whose going i will love to meet you and your talented pups!

It would be great if you are going if you would leave the dates you'll be there it would probably sway my actual attenting date!

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you plan on entering your pup for the show, and you have not entered yet you better check entry closing dates for days you plan to attend. Do not know yet at what time or which ring Dobermnan judging will be in.The next show is in Ocala on the 28th and 29th.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you plan on entering your pup for the show, and you have not entered yet you better check entry closing dates for days you plan to attend. Do not know yet at what time or which ring Dobermnan judging will be in.The next show is in Ocala on the 28th and 29th.
Oh no, we're not entering... We're going as spectators! But thank you for the heads up on the Ocala show!!! I'm so excited about going! Are you entering the Ocala show???

·
Registered
75 Posts
We are entered at Ocala. However, our attendance will be based on how Tavi places at Brooksville. We need 2 points to finish her, she already has her majors. At Brooksville We will be at the Doberman ring and she is entered in Open AOAC class. I do not know yet the ring number or time of Doberman judging.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Doberman judging schedule has been released

On the 20th 67 Dobies @12:30, ring 12

On the 21st 76 Dobies @ 8:00, ring 12

On the 22nd 75 Dobies @12:30, ring 15
Thank you SAW:thanx:
Are these all of the Dobies including puppies? There will be a special puppy I can't wait to see!
Are you entering as well?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Number of Dobies includes all dogs and bitches entered in classes, which inlcudes puppy classes. Mind you there will be some absentees. Tavi is entered in Bitches Open AOAC. I will post her number when I know what it is. We will be there with Carol Petruzzo (her breeder) Carosel Dobermans, she is from Brooksville.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
saw1212;1028124ber of Dobies includes all dogs and bitches entered in classes said:
I can't wait! I've hurd such wonderful things about your breeder! This will be AMAZING :p

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I'm not sure if my friends are going they were on the schedule to show ....they also said its always cold in Brooksville so dress according...we are spoiled ;)

I'm not going but would love to meet you all some time:)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like we are attending on Sunday!
I can't wait to see #54 Tavi and Carosel :D Best of luck to you both!!!

Everyone who attends also keep your fingers crossed and send some good vibes for a friend of mine whose also entering there first show!!! Glyna and Onyx!

Onyx is a solid 7month old Black/Rust Dober baby boy whose aparently enjoying his first time in the ring, nub is wiggling away and he's even tried to lick a female judge's hand!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Unfortunately Tavi and I will not be at Brooksville tomorrow. The good news is she finished her championship today by going Winners Bitch for a 4 point major win and then topped it off going Best of Winners, so we left and went to our beach house in Wabasso Beach for the rest of the weekend. We will be in Ocala next weekend showing for Best of Breed. Carol Petruzzon will be there tomorrow with Aguilo's Quidam Carosel, Tavi's lettermate and brother. Quidam will be showing in Dogs Open AOAC Class and his handler is Esteban Farias. Have a great time at the show.....we did! Thanks for your support and good wishes...it worked :nicejob:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Unfortunately Tavi and I will not be at Brooksville tomorrow. The good news is she finished her championship today by going Winners Bitch for a 4 point major win and then topped it off going Best of Winners, so we left and went to our beach house in Wabasso Beach for the rest of the weekend. We will be in Ocala next weekend showing for Best of Breed. Carol Petruzzon will be there tomorrow with Aguilo's Quidam Carosel, Tavi's lettermate and brother. Quidam will be showing in Dogs Open AOAC Class and his handler is Esteban Farias. Have a great time at the show.....we did! Thanks for your support and good wishes...it worked :nicejob:
:thanx:So Happy for you both!!! Now you can change your info on DT!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts