Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, Okay.....I could not help myself. We were at the dog park, as usual, and I took some videos of the pack running around in the snow covered park. Its always great to see a pack of dogs running around playing.....

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=A22B52E00AB3F86A

Nikita also does the high pitched barking when she trying to get another dog to play with her....Its quite annoying and somewhat embarrassing when it happens. But its always good for a laugh....

http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=D24EFE00409A87A5

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
The first clip wouldn't load for me... BUT Prior to clicking on the link to the second clip, Chi was snoozing on the sofa... As soon as she heard Nikita bark though, she flew to the monitor and started barking at it! I think that Nikita would have no problem enticing Chi to play with her :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Nikita also does the high pitched barking when she trying to get another dog to play with her....Its quite annoying and somewhat embarrassing when it happens. But its always good for a laugh....
Hehe....i agree, funny but also embarrassing. I don't see how they think that noise would encourage other dogs to play!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
That is so cool! Like I said, it takes my dinosaur computer and dial up a lifetime to load, but it's worth it everytime!!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah that is the annoying bark that duchess does to dogs she knows real well... Great videos I can't believe she doesnt get cold fastI would take duchess to the dog park in the winter if she didnt lift up her paw after two minutes in the yard lol. Maybe I'll get some summer videos. I could watch everyones videos forever...you really get to know each others dogs more that way :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for watching all those videos.....Its too bad we don't have too many other dobermans close by....But as you can see, Nikita has a pretty active social life.......Lapdog, the only thing I can think of is that Nikita is also moving around, which is generating heat. If she stands around, doing nothing, she gets cold......

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah too bad that Duchess will have spurts...she run run run around ...but then stop a lot to explore...or smell...or just do a slow trot...Yeah I wish there were more dobermans close by! wouldn't it be something to watch (as long as they got along) if all our dobes got to play together!!! aww fun stuff!

·
Registered
365 Posts
Once again Kratty, great videos. Can never get too much of them.

Did you notice early in the second video when everyone laughed at Nikita and another dog playing, she stopped in her tracks and looked back at the group laughing - as if to say, "yes I am a sweetheart".

Do all dobes have to be the centre of attention????? :)

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Love the videos I am so envious of your dog playing at the park, with other dogs. My girl will not play with other dogs god help our insurance bill. Who cares about the barking she is just talking and having fun. She is altleast being social and not ripping the crap out of the other dogs, or they her. There always has to be a more dominant at the party whether in the human world or animal. She's the chatty cathy at the party. Love to see more along the way.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Oh man, that 2nd video of the 'play with me ,please" barking is just like watching my Sasha!! Same actions, same shrill bark! While I was watching it, my dogs heard her barking, and ran through the house barking and asking "ok, where is she,,,where is she?!"

·
Registered
953 Posts
Aww the video's were too cute. Thanks so much for sharing!

We live in Ontario and Bruno doesn't enjoy being outside in that snow for very long LOL.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts