Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, we brought luna to the dog park for the first time this weekend (after our vet's okay, of course). she LOVED it. she had plenty of fun with the other dogs, but mostly followed us as we walked around the fenced-in 15 acres. here are some pictures!

enjoying the water (finally!):

running amuck in a sand pile:

investigating the big red ball:

meeting a boxer friend:

striking a pose (w/sergio in the background):

running through a tunnel:

walking the plank (w/proud dad in the background):

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
eph94 said:
I have to show the one in the water to Harley as proof that water will not cause him to melt.
Me, too!

You have a really cool dog park.......my local one is just a few acres fenced in. No cool things like a pond (not that Rudi would partake, anyway!) or tunnels or planks!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great pics! Luna is such a pretty girl!!

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Great pictures, I love the water one to! Just a word to the wise...be careful with your little girl in the dog park. Not all dogs are friendly, especially with pups! :)

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
and what is Luna doing with a blue collar on? Get the baby girl in some pink! Preferably a light pink collar with crystals and fuzzies!

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
What a dog park! Such fun. Great photos.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is a really neat dog park. It looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Chaz said:
Now THAT'S a Dog Park!

15 acres, pond, sand, grass, and some agility-type stuff. Very nice.

I agree. I might even take my guy to one the big. Can easily find a place away from the crowd there, I am sure.

·
Registered
954 Posts
All of the dog parks I've ever been to in Florida have been really nice. We will probably be heading down that way (Palm Harbor) for the kid's spring break and will be visiting some parks.

The only time I let Lena go into the dog park by my home is when no else is there and even that is seldom. The place is just grungy.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
She is one pretty little lass and such an angelic face:angel:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Great pics! You're lucky to have a nice dog park where you are. A bunch (a whole lot, actually) of people here have petitioned the city about putting in a dog park, but they insist there will be dog fighting since there are a lot of pitbulls around here - which is complete and utter horse poopie.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Some beautiful shots, Shaishai! Love the look of the red dobie against the smooth emerald green water. The impression that shot gives me is that she is practicing for her future role as Queen of the Nile...looking out over her domain and saying, "Yes, you may all serve me now"! LOL

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
What great pics! She looks like she is having a blast. Not sure but I think that the owner of our dog park (Jacksonville) opened your park but sold that one about a year or two ago. Our park is really great and last we heard it is also up for sale and we hope that if someone does buy it they will keep a dog park. It is 42 acres and 25 acres are fenced.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts