Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a lot of energy today and felt like baking.:)

Here`s the recipe if anyone is interested.

2 cups whole wheat flour
2 Tbs baking powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients.
Roll lightly floured board. Cut in shapes.
Bake 375 degrees 20 minutes

Wanted to take a pic of them eating them, but poof!--they were gone.:)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
That is too cute of them sitting there, Tamora looks like she is peeking, is she waiting for you to turn your back? LOL

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LOL< if I knew you had so much energy, I could have put that to use! I've been doing yard work ALL day, mulching, weeding, raking!

Sounds yummy! I'm sure Lexy and pals would really enjoy that!

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many do you get from the recipe? I will give them a try. Thanks
With that cookie cutter--around 24 plus. 1 9x 13 pan plus 2/3 of another. If I could have found a smaller cutter (know I have one somewhere) I would have used that.:)

P.S. You don`t have to grease the pan. Didn`t take anytime at all.

·
Registered
323 Posts
With that cookie cutter--around 24 plus. 1 9x 13 pan plus 2/3 of another. If I could have found a smaller cutter (know I have one somewhere) I would have used that.:)

P.S. You don`t have to grease the pan. Didn`t take anytime at all.
Thanks. I will try baking them in the pan then slicing with a knife. I always seem to waste dough when I use a cutter.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those look yummy enough to eat. Now I am hungry for a cookie. They look like two very happy pups.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Looks yummy. So the big question is...have you tried them :)

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Think I will go on line again and look for a Peanutbutter cookie recipe that you can cook in the microwave if possible. My ole man would have a cow if he knew I turned on the oven in the summer time. Your Fur Kids are not spolit are they. Make them disapear quick so they can give you the look what cookies I did not get any cookies you better make more so I can test them out.
Patches Mom

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Oh to have spare time :) Peanut butter is Isabelle's favorite - I might just have to make some for her :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts