Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I found a great site for nice leather collars. Although they are really expensive. I am just wondering what the average size of a adult Dobes neck is?
In case anyone is interested here is the website. www.northernmoods.com
they are in Germany.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Some very cool collars. I couldn't see the prices for some reason?

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Those are nice. Too nice for my pack, though. My guys have a habbit of leading each other around the collar. I wonder who they learned that from.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had to email them for the prices, there site is under construction. I like the first collar in the last row. The black leather one with black/silver stones.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
MrDesi said:
Some very cool collars. I couldn't see the prices for some reason?
I think that means it is one of those places where if you have to ask the price you probably cant afford it. :D

They are some great looking collars, just most likely out of my budget.

TD

·
Registered
521 Posts
ditto

but they are sure pretty!!!
TakirasDad said:
I think that means it is one of those places where if you have to ask the price you probably cant afford it. :D

They are some great looking collars, just most likely out of my budget.

TD

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I printed off the pricelist, let me know which one you like and the size and I will give you the price. :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I think they are a little to pricey for me also. The one I like would be $85.00 u.s. I found a site that sells the conchos and studs so I will buy a plain black collar and make my own. The conchos sell for between $ 2-6 dollars each cdn.
Again, does anyone know the average neck size of an adult dobe?

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you mean your neck or your dobes? he he

·
Registered
357 Posts
Does anyone have a full grown male? i was wondering on the size of there necks.. cause im looking to get a decent collar for jack when he is full grown.
Thanks
Jamie.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts