Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sorry the subject is suppose to be dogS by the pool lol.
so not until a couple of weeks ago we let the dogs on the deck to see what they would do around the pool...hoping they do not jump in. So when people are already swimming in the pool we let them on the deck sometimes. Coco is always a little afraid of the new area and you can tell pretty well in the pics...but otherwise they have lots of fun on the deck...and duchess usually just walks circles around the edges of the pool...but of course when I took a video she didn't do it lol. so my mom went with her around the edges...
sorry its just a pool...nowhere close to as cool as dakari's pond!!!!! :)

here is a video....
http://www.clipshack.com/Clip.aspx?key=2B23CDE1867684A0

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
"sorry its just a pool...nowhere close to as cool as dakari's pond!!!!!"

As it's been over 100*F every day here for almost a month now, I'd love to have "just a pool"!

Duchess looks like she belongs there, and she knows it.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
LapDog, I would trade my pond in any day for a POOL!!! I promise you, I would much rather be swimming than have fish that get too LOL.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
true about the heat and its nice to swim but the scenery of that pond is more appealing :)
Yeah they like it up on the deck...cause they get to hang out with us. TracyJo, he is a sweet guy soon after being out on the deck more he wont be as scared. In that one blurry picture of him with his tail tucked he is actually being pretty brave cause he is right by the pump and its on so it makes quite a bit of noise...
you can't see them but matt and his little sister is swimming in the pool at the time...and I was making cheesecake for my moms birthday:) so to keep myself busy while it was baking I took pictures :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nah...she stays around the edges only....she has her own plastic puppy pool in the yard that she will walk in circles in and dunk her head a bit. We only let them on the deck if someone is actually IN the pool so that if coco or Duch did jump in we can skim them out ASAP so they don't tear the liner. Shaggy the golden retriever was let up on the deck to see what he would do once and he decided to just jump in and not even look back lol. Im sure if Duchess saw that she would try it too though...maybe lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts