Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Oh man, he is soooo cute. He completely reminds me of Ammo!!! (they look and act similar :) )

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
I don't usually watch videos all the way through - I tend to have a very short attention span. However, my boyfriend and I watched ALL of this and t was nonstop adorable!

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Yup. Looks like a vicious Doberman attack to me. Wheeler attacks hubby the same way every day when he gets home from work and goes into the bedroom to change. Love it. Great video!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They're too adorable! I'd bet if you could see his bottom, that nubbin would be going a mile a minute! Chase is such a sweetie!
Yes it was LOL, I wish I could have gotten it in the frame but that was as 'zoomed out' my ipad could go.

Man, those dobermans are vicious--have you reported the attack to the authorities? LOLOL
Yes, as soon as the office opens tomorrow morning. These attacks have been happening far too often :p

Thanks guys for viewing and replying. Thought you would enjoy seeing how funny Chase can be :)

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
awww great video. I do this with Odin as well, taught him the off switch at an early age as well. If I ever say ouch at all he stops and licks me >.<

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Awww, lovely video!! :D My boy and I play exactly like this- even to the bit where he calms down and flops on his side!! It worries my OH sometimes because Rupert makes lots of noise like that and sometimes wrestles me by wrapping his paws around my shoulders.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Haha, I had a feeling it was this kind of attack. I adore the "talking" and oh the end is just heart warming. Such typical dobe. A secret I'm okay with keeping as long as you are otherwise everyone will run out and have to get their own.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts