Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my pup on Harvest Blend.....which has been very difficult to find. It's all private distribution and you can't buy it in pet stores. My distributor is located about an hour from me....which makes for a lot of driving time for my pup's food. It's also pretty pricey. Does anyone have any other recommendations.....?? The Harvest Blend is an "all life stages" dog food......my guy has been on several different large breed puppy chows including Pro Plan and Blue Buffalo.....and all of them upset his stomach which I feel is because it's too rich for him. The only food he's been good on is Harvest Blend

·
Mom of the Herd
238 Posts
Just looked up, growth or supreme is rated 4 stars, never heard of it untill now. I just changed from Wellness to Taste of the Wild Wetlands (duck). If ur dog likes it 4 stars isn't bad.................

·
Registered
5,870 Posts
I presonally didn't like it that much when I used it. I got huge poops that drew flies from two counties over. Was great to put some weight on my girl though and her coat was shiney.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya my guy's coat is really shiney too. He had the runs on both Pro Plan and Blue Buffalo but Harvest Blend doesn't give him this problem. I might try what Hank suggested, Acana....heard good things about it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts