Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we finally got some rain and we are in hopes that it will help with all the fires that we have been dealing with here in Florida. When the rain finally stopped this evening we let Titus and Jada out to play and do their business. They have been cooped up all day and really needed some play time. Well the laugh was on us. When my husband went to let them in, thru the garage of course because we knew their feet would be dirty he discovered that more than their feet were dirty. They were covered head to toe in mud. They ran around the back yard so much flinging up whatever mud they could find. Needless to say they got a good spray down before they came inside and were not to thrilled about that. I wished I could have gotten pics before the hubby rinsed them off. :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
ha ha! I feel for you really I do!

We have a pond and I call our girls Muck Monsters! There's some kind of black mud they get into. Anywho, yeah my rugs are trashed!

Too bad you could'nt of snapped some muddy pictures, I would like to see some new pictures of them ~grins~

·
Registered
411 Posts
They were covered head to toe in mud. They ran around the back yard so much flinging up whatever mud they could find. I wished I could have gotten pics before the hubby rinsed them off. :)
They always seem to find mud, no matter where it is! It's like they're drawn to it or something :)

And that is too bad you didn't get any pics. That would've been fun to see!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hehehehehehehhe, I wish you had gotten pics too..........I would equate those with the infamous baby food covered baby pics! LOL

Good thing for you that your hubby had the forethought to use the garage entrance! Phew!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
BTDT with 2 Dobermans also. They can get filthy in the mud. One thing about Peaches is she must be light on her feet because I use to have to take a bucket of water outside to wash Cole's feet. Mud would be caked in his pads and between his toes. I think I have only had to wash Peaches feet 2 times in the almost year I have had her. And my grass is growing back in some spots.

·
Mighty One
1,734 Posts
It's no fun if you don't get dirty Mom.... At least dobermans are an easy clean up:)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
My first Dobiegirl Juno would go looking for muddy pools to lie in,that girl had more baths than any other dog i have ever owned!!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
They are such goofy kids, aren't they? Java never met a puddle she didn't like and has to run across every one she finds. Yes, thank goodness for that short, close coat, otherwise we'd be scrubbing the walls down as well!

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Rommel is a princess.........he wants nothing to do with mud. Ziris.....could sniff out a mud puddle a mile away.

And yes, THANK god for the wash and wear hair.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I suppose we will forgive and you give you one free pass for forgetting to take a pic. ;) Mud is a pasttime at my house.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts