Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vicious Dobes were attacking the company tonight, I think they need muzzles :3dbiggrin

My daughter and her husband. As you can see, Da'Kari and Nash were protecting me with fierce loyalty.

And, where's the Dobe???

Never fear, we can just move that stuff right out of the way!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the walls too, my friend from WV where I grew up moved down here and she does faux finish for a living and she came over and said, "lets do your living room, no charge, just buy the paint and help". I said YEAH!

Here is a pic of the section over the stairs going down, I love angels and we wanted to do something special so she decided to do the angels as seen in the pic. I put two spot lights on it with a dimmer, so I turn them down very low at night and it is pretty neat.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
haha OH MY! those dobes are definately out of control! JK! Those are cute pics! and I love the one with "wheres the doberman!!"

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Great pics,but i really think you should control those vicious nasty dobes they might give someone a sloppy wet kiss :)
:cheeseygr :largegr: :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hahaha, thanks everyone, yeah they are pretty vicious, I mean did you notice that Da'Kari is even cleaning her prey for the kill? ROFL

Big lap dogs they are!!! I figured since they weren't going to protect me, I would just have to shoot the enemy and dogs both! With the camera that is!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
oh yes, so very vicious. should be muzzled right away XD hehe the one with the dobie behind the stuffed animals is adorable! and i love the artwork on the wall, id love to do that to my wall once i get a new house.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
I like the comforter on the bed! :D Aside from the dobies, of course I love them, the little monsters! They are such attack dogs, big mean dobermans! Great Pics :D

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
I love the pics. of Dakari on the bed. And nice slay(sp) bed. Always wanted one of them. The dogs look like there going to eat everyone one up....better get them into training asap !

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
What horrible dogs dogs you have there. The glowing eyes on the bed blend so well and mean nothing right?:win2k:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Dobies can never get enough licks on you can they.....very cute.

On a side note, your son-in-law looks like a celebritiy that I'm sure everyone knows about.....I can't get the picture up but if anybody knows who I am talking about please post the pic, it is a great reseblance.lol

·
Registered
602 Posts
LapDog said:
George Castanza! Jason Alexander! Is that who you were thinking of Mr.Desi?
Yeap...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts