Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I have been on, but I couldn't resist letting you know that we have had a litter with every standard colour....its amazing.

I have never seen this before. We used a czech import in australia called Federico Moravia Heart. He has never thrown a diluted before, neither has Jazzys line, but the combination of Jazz and him gave us a rainbow.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Been a while since I have been on, but I couldn't resist letting you know that we have had a litter with every standard colour....its amazing.

I have never seen this before. We used a czech import in australia called Federico Moravia Heart. He has never thrown a diluted before, neither has Jazzys line, but the combination of Jazz and him gave us a rainbow.

Your bitch's grandsire is Eddie, Ch. Cambria's Cactus Cash-widely known to have carried dilution.

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Are you back in Australia now? Congrats on your litter. You planning on keeping one? You kept a pup from the first litter didnt you? How about some pics of her/him, cant remember, and more of the new ones. Weird, I was just thinking of you the other day.:)

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you back in Australia now? Congrats on your litter. You planning on keeping one? You kept a pup from the first litter didnt you? How about some pics of her/him, cant remember, and more of the new ones. Weird, I was just thinking of you the other day.:)
We kept Bundy when we were in the states, but when we moved back we decided it was best that she stayed on. She is now living with her brother Herman in Las Vegas and being spoiled rotten.

I have updated photos of the litters on Alpinemoon | Facebook

We have kept one back from the last litter - Tilly, but not to be confused with Tilly in San Francisco.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have you forgotten the first rule of DT while you were gone? We need more pictures!

Also, congrats :D
Have started a page atAlpinemoon | Facebook

I have photos of all litters there, and have asked owners of grown up puppies to post so you can see how they look. Check out Bundy and Herman though from Doberoo litter in the states. They look terrific.

Couldn't get the prefix here, so we had to change names to Alpinemoon.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I understand but BOTH your litters have been from untitled parents and you state all your dogs will be on limited register so I assume you are not planning on showing or competing with any? I dont understand why you felt the need to use Ricco, who has sired hundreds of dogs in Australia already with an untitled bitch?? its not like were running low on his lines over here. Its all well and good to say they are healthy dobes etc but what makes them worthy of being bred. My understanding was that Ella imported Ricco to add more 'substance' to the Australian dobe and she has done well breeding him to CHAMPION bitches but honestly, who says he wouldve done well in the Czech Republic? I would no way breed two untitled parents TWICE just for 'good family pets' I thought this site wouldve taught you that there are enough 'good family pets' in shelters?

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
I'm curious about this as well, newbreeder. The link to your website doesn't load for me and I don't have facebook to learn more about your breeding program.

What is the goal of your breeding program? Are you active in any sport venues?

I understand but BOTH your litters have been from untitled parents and you state all your dogs will be on limited register so I assume you are not planning on showing or competing with any? I dont understand why you felt the need to use Ricco, who has sired hundreds of dogs in Australia already with an untitled bitch?? its not like were running low on his lines over here. Its all well and good to say they are healthy dobes etc but what makes them worthy of being bred. My understanding was that Ella imported Ricco to add more 'substance' to the Australian dobe and she has done well breeding him to CHAMPION bitches but honestly, who says he wouldve done well in the Czech Republic? I would no way breed two untitled parents TWICE just for 'good family pets' I thought this site wouldve taught you that there are enough 'good family pets' in shelters?

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
I'm curious about this as well, newbreeder. The link to your website doesn't load for me and I don't have facebook to learn more about your breeding program.

What is the goal of your breeding program? Are you active in any sport venues?
After looking over the Facebook site, there are boatloads of pictures of cute puppies. The site's description says, "About: Doberoos and Alpinemoons and their friends."

"Description: A meeting place for those who have one of our puppies. We would love to see some photos, and get a status of how they are doing." Cit: Alpinemoon

There are no other statements on the page.

·
Registered
826 Posts
My understanding is that this will be Jazzys 3rd litter and there was one before in Australia (not sure of the sire). My apologies, I did not know the American sire was titled.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts