Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am happy to announce that www.Dobermantalk.com is giving away free Web Hosting packages to any member that would like to create a web site about Dobermans.

There are only a few requirements:

1 - The website must be about Dobermans in some way.

2 - You must include a link back to www.Dobermantalk.com on your site.

3 - You must say please and thankyou. :D (Okay that is optional but it would be polite)

Thats all there is to it. I will provide you with all of the information you need to get started. You can either have a sub-domain of www.Dobermantalk.com like http://yourdogsname.Dobermantalk.com or you may register or transfer your current domain to us.

All free webhosting will include the following:

50 Megs Disc space
2 Gigabyte Bandwith per month
4 Email accounts
1 Email mailing list
2 FTP Accounts
PHP
Perl
CGI/BIN
MySql
CPanel web based website control panel

Your site will be hosted on a Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz Linux machine with 2 Gig Ram and RAID disc storage. Located in one of the premier datacenters in the US

Again this is totally FREE!! No strings, no catches. As I said the only qualifier is that you must be a member of www.Dobermantalk.com and your website must be about Dobermans. You will also have to provide a link back to our site www.Dobermantalk.com

I will also extend this offer to any non profit groups that care for Dobermans. Shelters, rescues and things of that nature. Please if you know someone or a group that takes care of Dobermans and would benefit from this offer send them our way.

If you would like to take advantage of this special offer please see my post in the Site Feedback area of the forum.

Thanks
DA

1 - 1 of 1 Posts