Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I should be working on the absurd amount of work I have in order to finish this semester, but instead, I always seem to find myself look at doberman videos on youtube.... any one have any favorite videos on there for me to check out?:p

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh, the one that just keeps running back and and going down over and over again? I love that one! I really hope our puppy likes water... we are a pretty active couple, and we love fishing and swimming and boating. His mother apparently LOVES water, like, they cannot keep her out of it, so hopefully he gets that from her!

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,621 Posts
I love George who smiles!! I love dobes that can smile. Coco is a big smiler and I love it!! :butfly:

·
Got mutt?
13,843 Posts
Wow, Beaumont, Amy sure looks good for 11.

I think you have much more polite and courtious drivers up there than I do down here. I swear I've had people aim at me and the dogs sometimes.

ETA Sleighs, have you thought about just giving Beau a smaller jar, so he doesn't have to work quite so hard?

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
This is of our senior girl...friend did it this winter, and we froze our butts off...lol.
- this one video is meant as a keepsake, as Amy is now +11 years old

Dobe Amy controlled off-leash, walking city streets..wmv - YouTube
I don't know why but I almost cried, OK I admit, I cried. If I just watched that same video by searching through youtube, I wouldn't cry, of course.
Because I knew Amy on DT here and wanted to see her moves, it touched my heart.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Elzajpn thku for letting Amy's video, touch your heart.
- your not the first non-family forum member, to have a similar reaction of tears, to this video

I don't know why but I almost cried, OK I admit, I cried. If I just watched that same video by searching through youtube, I wouldn't cry, of course.
Because I knew Amy on DT here and wanted to see her moves, it touched my heart.
Thanks for sharing.
A close friend of mine, comes to my place every few months to pickup his holistic dog food.
He is a real good & self trained doing video work, but it was -10^C and the wind was blowing...we where freezing our asses off outside...he wanted to set up a tripod and capture the video properly. I said, "screw that"...follow me for 5 minutes and you will do your best..."it is what it is".

When I saw the final HD posted up, I was so impressed with the video editing that he did to make Amy's "tribute" video so more special.
He said, "I am sorry, I stole your photos off your business website, without permission"...I laughed, I could not imagine how quickly he captured the mannerism's and true love and connection with her Dad...from a quick, walk around the block...as I said "just wing it buddy...it is too frigin cold for old girl Amy & me today".

I thing the grieving process is longer-lasting and harder, for the true pet lovers...because we don't want to forget the memories and over the years, as they began to waste away, our visual impression of our heavenly dogs, starts to waine.

Amy's video was intended to help me deal with her future passing...when that time comes, I don't need RIP or try and forget my heart dog.
Rather, I want to HONOUR her passing in a new puppy, and let her live on in my memory by watching a new dobe learn & grow & bond...just like puppy Amy.
- Amy taught me how to train with LOVE, and I am now crying typing this
- I will probably hold her in my 4x4 truck someday, in front of the Vets office, when she takes her last breath / I feel she knows that someday her Dad will take our girl out of pain and we will be together again
- the last words that she will ever hear on earth, is hopefully that "Mon & Dad loves our Amy girl" while she slips away
I will not delay getting a new puppy (this time), and AMY in a big way...she will always live on in my heart, through the other dobes to come and take her special place, and along with the YouTube video.

Elzajpn - you got the true purpose of Amy's video & I appreciate that you posting this (even though, it is a touchy subject).
Video was more for my long-term memory and needed strength / just hard now to see her get old, but she never wants to give up either.

·
Mo's Mom
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all of these videos... this is all I have until little Maddox (name we like most right now) gets here... I am SO anxious!!

·
The DogFather
377 Posts
I have a few with poor sound quality (taken from my phone)

Search supermotoflunkie on YouTube

Also "marinegeekwife' on YouTube lives near me and has some good ones

·
Registered
959 Posts
This is one of my favorites.

n5nwYZ16fu0&feature=related

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Banned
7,471 Posts
Here's one!