Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
I absolutely love your pups and the videos! I really like the attitude of the black male in the first video, even at that young age he thinks he is 10 foot tall and bullet proof, lol!
Hell what do I know, he probably is!!!

Thanks for sharing the videos and congratulations on an exceptional litter of pups. You are at the top of my list for an awesome Doberman!

You definitely get :thumbs-up::thumbs-up: from me!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I absolutely love your pups and the videos! I really like the attitude of the black male in the first video, even at that young age he thinks he is 10 foot tall and bullet proof, lol!
Hell what do I know, he probably is!!!

Thanks for sharing the videos and congratulations on an exceptional litter of pups. You are at the top of my list for an awesome Doberman!

You definitely get :thumbs-up::thumbs-up: from me!!!
Thank you very much for your nice words, Arwclubhouse! :D
We're just trying to breed good working dobermanns, so everybody will see that this breed can compete with GSD and Malinois!! :thumbs-up:

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
is there any chance you might have some extra time to help out a few Doberman owners here on Doberman Talk?

Read a few threads, say they have a cute puppy, recommend a good dog food, tell a joke, I love jokes, :) .

Do you understand what I am getting at? :)

nice that you can show us your puppies. we love pictures here on DT.

Hugz to your Dobermann.

·
Super Moderator
15,326 Posts
is there any chance you might have some extra time to help out a few Doberman owners here on Doberman Talk?

Read a few threads, say they have a cute puppy, recommend a good dog food, tell a joke, I love jokes, :) .

Do you understand what I am getting at? :)

nice that you can show us your puppies. we love pictures here on DT.

Hugz to your Dobermann.
Yes, please share something in other parts of the forum. We hope you're not only here to share your website and make a litter announcement. DT is a wonderful resource so please consider participating.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I guarantee those puppies were sold in .2 seconds when he announced the mating... I don't think he's trying to sell these pups, just sharing some great videos! ;)
Thank you very much, Kara.
I'm not trying to sell the puppies here, just want to show you my new videos. If there's something wrong about it, there's no problem, I won't put another video here.

·
Super Moderator
15,326 Posts
Thank you very much, Kara.
I'm not trying to sell the puppies here, just want to show you my new videos. If there's something wrong about it, there's no problem, I won't put another video here.
Well you did have another thread removed that was advertising so you have to consider how that looks paired with this. Plus, all of your 14 posts since have been in this thread. There's nothing wrong with posting puppy videos or sharing your website but on DT it's kind of expected that breeders will also participate in other forums if they do the same. Thanks for your understanding

·
Registered
742 Posts
Well you did have another thread removed that was advertising so you have to consider how that looks paired with this. Plus, all of your 14 posts since have been in this thread. There's nothing wrong with posting puppy videos or sharing your website but on DT it's kind of expected that breeders will also participate in other forums if they do the same. Thanks for your understanding
As a forum member, I certainly appreciate the effort that Dany has made to highlight his family's kennel. Very little is known of european kennels in north america, and maybe if more of this was done, we wouldn't have so many people interested in purchasing euro puppymill dogs at outrageous prices.

Maybe if Doberman Talk would encourage and promote the discussion of working issues and ringsport in particular, they would be more involved in discussions, as that is their specialty.

I think as well, the moderator's/admin's should keep in mind that this kennel is located in Spain. NONE of the conformation/show/kennel club/agility or obedience is the same in Spain. There is very little similarity for them to talk to.

But maybe they could stick to a few solid comments:

"oh wow, what a nice collar! Oh you made it yourself? Please let me buy one too!"

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
I too loved the pics and info. do not get me wrong.

I just wish that more experienced people would help out with problems that some people have with their dogs.

Obviously the OP has experience with this breed. ANd i realize that English may not be the language most used by the OP.

Maybe they could start discussions on working dog issues, ringsport etc. I know I would be interested in hearing more about it here on DT.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
The pups look great- please post more videos of them. It's rare to learn about others from different countries. I love learning about the sport world and we rarely get to see videos!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
My question is...do those pups all go to people that are experienced in ringsport, etc? Do any of the pups go to just plain families with little childeren that run around squealing and dragging toys, and clothes without the puppy thinking it is a game because that is how they are taught to be....? Are there THAT MANY experienced people waiting for puppies like that in Spain?
My puppies will try to bite the brooms, vacuum cleaners, go after a ball rolling across the floor, hear pots and pans banging, play with and run around with empty milk cartons as puppy toys, and I don't do ringsport. Over here our society is so litigious, that a breeder has to be careful where their puppies go..unless breeding working dogs, ringsport dogs, is strickly their main goal for their dogs, and only sell puppies to those people "experienced" in those venues!!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts