Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
If anyone is looking for a ring dobe these are the people to go to! I think they have more ring titled dobes in their kennel than anywhere else in the world! They are incredibly dedicated to mondio ring and dobes.

Tamara McIntosh

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
mondio ring i am assuming. again i know nothing much about working doberman. :)

loved seeing the dog go for anything!!! not just the arm/sleeve.

i would not want to get into the training myself and no need for such a trained dog. but i am impressed with that red dog.

·
Aggressive Female
3,720 Posts
nice to see you here! Congrats on all your accomplishments with your dobes! great to see working dobermans- esp. ring dobes- out there. :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hi Tamara!!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm so glad to hear from you again!
How's everything going with you? :)
Dany
Hola!

Congrats on Cora's MR 2!! Are you moving up to Ring 3 this year? Can't wait to hear more good things from her, she looks like a fantastic ring dog! How is your new litter?

Last year Riker earned his french ring brevet and mondio ring 1. We trialled at french ring 1, but he decided to have a party rather than any control on that day. We are going to focus on french ring until we earn our french ring 3, and then take some time to retrain and then try our hand at mondio again. It was just too confusing to go back and forth between the two sports.

This past 6 months we have worked on control control control, and this spring we will work on technique technique technique! LOL. Our first trial this year will be in July, so I hope it will be better results than last year.

Best of luck to you and your kennel this year!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Thank you very much Tamara!

Cora is working so well, she's almost ready to do Mondioring III. Previously, she'll do another MR II and then she'll do the level III :graduate: !! When she gets it, I hope she'll take part in the Mondioring World Championship! :)

Our "F" litter is ok. It seems the puppies are as strong as the other litters we had, so we're satisfied!

With regard to Riker, well done! It's great to hear that there're dobermanns doing such a difficult sport! I'm sure you'll get good results with him, even in Ring III !

Best regards!!

Dany

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
I so appreciate breeders who take the time to stimulate and socialize their pups! Nice litter - love the little brown dog! :)

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
WOW Nice to see the work you do and how you do it, I was watching the video with EMMA DO ZARZALLO and all I could think was I could not handle owning such a focused pup!!! Lovely dogs!!!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts