Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening everyone.

I am looking for a Doberman pincher docked and cropped male black tan pup. Can anyone help I have come across the following sites. I live in the uk.

elite Doberman uk.
brutal dragons
And a few others.
Can anyone recommend a trusted site breeder etc. Would be much appreciated

many thanks

·
Premium Member
9,955 Posts
There was somebody on here that got a Dragon dog not long ago - Dang CRS is working on me right now , And , I believe she was also from the UK .

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Do you think I should contact brutal dragons? And go ahead with them guys. ?
You need to do your own research to determine that answer. What do you want to do with your dog (confirmation, obedience, IPO, something else or nothing but have a wonderful pet)? What health testing is important to you (hint: all of it)? What temperament do you want? And so on.

Brutal Dragons does seem to have a good reputation so don’t ask us if you should contact them, do it. 🙂 You have nothing to lose and education to gain. She should be able to answer your questions and ask you questions that will help you determine the best course of action for you and your family.

I do know that she is working her way through emails and responded to mine sent a few months back explaining that she has a litter coming soon.

Scour this forum (the search feature works great) and reach out to breeders who make your short list. Once you are on your way, be sure to post photos! Everyone here loves puppy pics!
Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have contacted reached out and asked for further information. From brutal dragons, we will be doing IPO and protection work with the dog. It will also be a family pet. So a lot of time is going in to searching for the perfect breeder and contacts.

I will definitely send in some pup pictures once a reliable breeder is found.
As I do not wish to have a or purchase a pup that would have issues starting from a young age due to the type of conditions it may have come from. This would upset and break my heart also my sons.

we have reached out to brutal dragons. Fingers crossed.

it’s been. A year long research and contacting breeders. Mostly come across people who want to sell their pups for stupid and ridiculous prices. Several breeders I have contacted today and been in contact with have all given me the run around. So I played a little detective with my siblings. 6 people selling the same pup from different sites etc.

so wish me luck guys with Brutal Dragons

·
Got mutt?
13,764 Posts
Elite Dobermans UK is a broker, not a breeder. They purchase and import puppies, sometimes entire litters, from various different breeders, and then resell them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No problem thank you very much. I really appreciate everyone responding and helping.
I am currently in talks with brutal dragons.

looking forward to the response I receive:)

·
Premium Member
7,829 Posts
I just pinged Louise&Aaron,
They reside in the UK and purchased a pup from Nina at Brutal Dragon.
Louise Is great and did ALOT of homework and identified brokers.
She loves Brutal Dragons.

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
Doberman Puppies Docked & Cropped & Also UK Bred From Top Lines
The LACK of information on their page would make me look elsewhere. They don't say a word about health testing or titling. Almost looks like a broker. Avoid brokers with flashy websites and look into the meat of what breeders claim. Ask for pedigrees. Ask for health test results. Ask for titles. Research the information they provide.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts